Another Plummer

Wm, did or would you know anything about a male smooth dog, supposedly nutured, which was found supposedly working cover, jl,said he was looking after it and se,came back and said he was borrowing and that was it fame, se,had found it. I never saw the dog, heard about it a couple of years later

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money in terriers is always going to be a point to argue over. Iv only ever paid money for 1 dog and that was a plummer. Because I wanted to try one and I didn't know anyone that had them. But ever

Im only winding you up pal luke you did with fireman I must say you bit a lot harder on an empty hook than fireman did pmsl and there's a saying were im from,if you can't take it don't give it atb wit

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missu

Seriously, I will never get was has been in people's minds with dogs, you see this and then I've seen others who are what I seen, 95,year, but the dog were I can't guess it percentage or it owners and then a good dog, out question maybe because it isn't a bit

Ch, litter. I never understand it.

Se, h, I meant wm, and the dog was a steady dog, the dug a few a day and he sold it on. One man who was decent told me it looked very much like his stuff. Never heard of no one say anything about it as we're it came from

Sorry pabs, I don't really understand what you mean or when or by whom, WM

Wm

I would be worried if cerby was in any pedigree ...and not because he throws funny gobs.

I and others witnessed the about refuse to enter an occupied earth.

I am pretty much done on the historical genetics of Plummers now, I joined and left each Plummer club forum after gathering all the information I required, I am only interested from this point in my own terriers ,at 57yrs old these should see me done in the time I have left on the fields, WM

• Like 3

Wm

I would be worried if cerby was in any pedigree ...and not because he throws funny gobs.

I and others witnessed the about refuse to enter an occupied earth.

That sort of rules out fecking loads of plummers and so called lines then ponte as that dog was used fecking hundreds of times by (as were led to believe :whistling: )2 of the leading kennels of the breed :yes: ,still it's made no difference to my bitch even with him being her grand sire :laugh: as she was bred from 2 proven earth dogs and she's just fine for me at her tasks :thumbs: ..

• Like 1

I very rarely comment on Plummer posts and it's because of people like WM who know everything about everything. Your point about breeding your own dogs on the back of other people ,we all did 'where the f**k did you get your dogs from.I really hate self professed professionals who have no back up.Self promotion is no recommendation.

• Like 3