Another Plummer

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money in terriers is always going to be a point to argue over. Iv only ever paid money for 1 dog and that was a plummer. Because I wanted to try one and I didn't know anyone that had them. But ever

Im only winding you up pal luke you did with fireman I must say you bit a lot harder on an empty hook than fireman did pmsl and there's a saying were im from,if you can't take it don't give it atb wit

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missu

HGN, I don't need advice on breeding or terrier work from a novice thats only been in the game 5 mins

LOL

also the manner in which I advertise them is to ensure they are being spread around the country.

yeah ok

you need quality clean working stock if you are to get the Irish PTA off the ground

I understand what you mean but there aren't plans for a club or the like here - we are wanting good stock from healthy stock - we want to avoid stuff bred from one ballers and lines with cleft palate

stop taking other peoples reject sh*t,breed to a programme

I was following your lead in taking in an outcross bitch

there are many in the Plummer world you would be wise to avoid, WM

Definitely there are plenty of folk who feel the need to slag folk, spout apparent wisdom and a seeming real or true, but not necessarily so memory or two and feel power through random postings that cant be argued against on the net

HGN, still waiting for a working Plummer post off yourself or a decent litter ??? some adults that were bred and worked by yourself ??? you will do well with the fork tongued duplicitous people you surround yourself with, you have moved from association to club and even snivelled around the devil himself at the EPTS in your quest for stock,sooner or later you will realise that "YOU" will have to get some mud on your boots and work something you bred yourself not on the backs of other people.The Plummer world is full of lads like you and the very reason I have no association with any of them, SNAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that think they know it all,LOL's,WM (wirral countryman)pseudonym

HGN, still waiting for a working Plummer post off yourself or a decent litter ???

No litters from me and like yourself and many others I don't post up stuff on the old facebook pages you have snook onto

you will do well with the fork tongued duplicitous people you surround yourself with

Go on - be specific (edited) actually don't bother I'm not interested in your shite any longer - its tiring and time wasting

you have moved from association to club and even snivelled around the devil himself at the EPTS in your quest for stock

well hahahahha aloud - I did get onto the epts forum first like you did yourself - at the time I had a foul mouthed bitch good to ground and you had a one balled dog - I neutered mine you used yours to start a clean healthy line apparently

sooner or later you will realise that "YOU" will have to get some mud on your boots and work something you bred yourself not on the backs of other people

You are right and that will mean all the lads that have dogs bred and bought from you are wankers since they didn't breed them themselves?

The Plummer world is full of lads like you and the very reason I have no association with any of them, SNAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And liars who would tell the Plummer world how to conduct itself from outside.

The fact is I would love to listen to someone I could respect and admire - you are not - your posts have repeated almost verbatim posts from facebook slagging me (ffs at least be original) and I have caught you out lying on this thread at least once.

Happy Christmas Mr Plummer (LOL) :thumbs:

Edited by HGN

MR P. You are obviously passionate about all this but You are very wide of the mark on a few things. I have met HGN and some of the Irish contingent and they are very good folks who will help others out and are very good company.The same applies to those at the ptgb,if thats who you are calling snakes. Indeed HGN has studied in depth where a lot of faults are carried and is well worth talking to on the subject. This knowledge is essential if you intend to breed them out and no amount of mud on your boots will change that.

There really is no need to be slating all and sundry if their views differ from yours-thats hornblowers job!

• Like 1

Here is a list of the dogs to avoid HGN in your quest but I'm sure you already know being in the PTCGB,

Hermitage Scrummy-putty nose+tri-colour+hackney action

Wyremeade Belle-putty nose+tri-colour+loose coat and foul mouth when mated toOakfield blade.

Pitmans Mo- Patella luxation-when mated to rem lap Taz.

Brimar Co-putty nose= monocryptorchid when mated to Joshry Red.

Brimar Daisy-no adult teeth when mated to Stoneyford Tag

Brimar Jack-Perthes disease

there were many problems with teeth after doubling up Wyremeade Cerby + Jomans Candy blood through Stoneyford China + Stoneyford Tag.

Stoneyford Jig X Wyremeade Kraken- 8 pups - 1 dog born dead,1 bitch foul mouth,1 bitch crumbling hips/possible perthes.

There are many documented problems of nervous dogs bred from Wyremeade Tuco, Tylos, Samaine etc,

there are also many monocryptorchid dogs being bred in Wyremeade brought in by Rocky X Summerfield - Curtis Price (Bruiser)

I have lots more in my breeders faults book here to avoid as there are many on lots of sites that keep me informed on whats happening.

"Danny" by the way never sired a Plummer litter in my line,I only ever used him over a rough coated Russell and given to lads I know, WM