Paris Shooting And Possibly Grenades Tonight

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out my family are all safe! WHOOHOO! My cousin was at the stadium with his son. I am relieved but feeling very angry right now.

Its all ok though because " they wont frighten us into staying at home ".......we,ll all show " solidarity " to the French......and we can all light some more candles and hold hands again !   If you

Muslims are upping the ante in France as they are a high percentage of the population now. This is nothing new, the same thing has happenedand and is happening in numerous countries, eg happened in In

Posted Images

Voting will never make a difference...if it did it would be banned

Voting for the lib/lab/con will never make a difference,if Front National use these events properly and become a real political force things most certainly will change there.

We don't have such a good party yet,but we still have options and despite what some people say we still have time.

Edited by neems
  • Like 2

These people are always known to the security services.... With that in mind, I wonder if MI5 gave the parachute regiment a list tonight and said that by the morning they want all on this list detained, "hard arrests chaps, of course defend yourselves if necessary", I wonder what the threat level would be in the morning.....

We could learn a thing or two from Israel imo, they call it 'preemptive neutralisation'. We used to practice it, back when we weren't scared of raising our voices.

Meanwhile a European maritime task force should be set up to intercept all migrants in the Med and the leaders of NATO to vow an intensive campaign against IS. Change the strategy, rain hell on every target we know of, no more careful intervention. We have allowed them to develop a state with borders and a command structure with infrastructure. Level all of it! Destroy their state! They'll continue to exist in the shadows but we have given them far too much legitimacy. We've practically encouraged European Muslims to join their cause.

• Like 3

These people are always known to the security services.... With that in mind, I wonder if MI5 gave the parachute regiment a list tonight and said that by the morning they want all on this list detained, "hard arrests chaps, of course defend yourselves if necessary", I wonder what the threat level would be in the morning.....

We could learn a thing or two from Israel imo, they call it 'preemptive neutralisation'. We used to practice it, back when we weren't scared of raising our voices.

Meanwhile a European maritime task force should be set up to intercept all migrants in the Med and the leaders of NATO to vow an intensive campaign against IS. Change the strategy, rain hell on every target we know of, no more careful intervention. We have allowed them to develop a state with borders and a command structure with infrastructure. Level all of it! Destroy their state! They'll continue to exist in the shadows but we have given them far too much legitimacy. We've practically encouraged European Muslims to join their cause.

now the French president is saying last nights attacks were an act of war, will NATO now invoke article 5 ?