Watch Out

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

Someone told me if dog is chip and register to someone else they can't take dogs don't know if it's true don't help you can't you say dogs are not yours ?

was it that bloke down the pub ? where's he gone ?
what happens if you take your mums dog out for walk she doesn't know you poaching ?

dog will get confiscated same, you get charged same, plus you get your ass kcked by your mother when she's told that you had her dog confiscated
so why if you drive your mothers car with out insurance the have to give it bak to her and can't keep it

cos the arsepca wont healthcheck a car and say its been mistreated

Got pulled last night they asked what we doing i said bit rabbbiting policeman said were after burglars dont care for bit lamping ...hope dogs have had fun and off they went

I had the same last week the areas hot they stopped for a quick chat as I was walking to a place n once they knew I was right n had permission just said have a gudden n left me to it so there not all bad but then you get others that are shocked n gutted when they realise lads are on permission n they can't do anything..

• Like 1

Someone told me if dog is chip and register to someone else they can't take dogs don't know if it's true don't help you can't you say dogs are not yours ?

what happens if you take your mums dog out for walk she doesn't know you poaching ?

dog will get confiscated same, you get charged same, plus you get your ass kcked by your mother when she's told that you had her dog confiscated
so why if you drive your mothers car with out insurance the have to give it bak to her and can't keep it

That's bollocks, they'll seize it and your mother will be paying to get it out of the impound yard :yes:

Might be different if she says she never gave you permission to take it, but then you're getting done for TWOC

• Like 1

Make sure you not got anything in your freezer that shouldnt be there even if its road kill also if they not taken your phone get a cheap pay as you go untill all sorted. Hope it all ends well & would deffo give Clive Rees a ring if only for advice. Atb ?

• Like 1

First rule is if you ain't meant to be there and a light come on or guards pull up to a gate is get the feck out asap that's a lesson learned about the dogs I actually dont no what the law is in Ireland about poaching I've never waited around to find out

• Like 2

Not knocking Dan25, you take the chance, you may have to pay the price price of loosing the dogs. But say Dan25 knew nothing about the law, where could he go to read the guide lines the new lurcher club have set out? And how would it effect his membership, Just a question Dan, not having a go. :thumbs:

That's bollocks, they'll seize it and your mother will be paying to get it out of the impound yard :yes:

Might be different if she says she never gave you permission to take it, but then you're getting done for TWOC

point is she get car back !!