Watch Out

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

Cushty mate that's were differ.you boys swap dogs all the time.and don't really train em to any standard.so don't give a f...k of the go missing.I have rn with many travelling boys and mostly thier dogs could nt catch a rabbit in a phone box.

Let alone retrieve one.

As a kid I was taught respect .if your caught in the wrong then accept it.having a quite chat with keeper is not licking his arse.itd about getting your dog back and carry on.if youf ready to go jail over s rabbit or pheasant then you must backward.I'm from traveller background but respect peoples property.come run on my ground see how chuck Norris you are.

Cushty mate that's were differ.you boys swap dogs all the time.and don't really train em to any standard.so don't give a f...k of the go missing.I have rn with many travelling boys and mostly thier dogs could nt catch a rabbit in a phone box.

Let alone retrieve one.

As a kid I was taught respect .if your caught in the wrong then accept it.having a quite chat with keeper is not licking his arse.itd about getting your dog back and carry on.if youf ready to go jail over s rabbit or pheasant then you must backward.I'm from traveller background but respect peoples property.come run on my ground see how chuck Norris you are.

Stop chatting rubbish you idiot swapping dogs left right and centre lol I've only ever ran one dog never swapped it friend bred it and now it's retired you cheeky f**k don't train to any standard lol your from a travelling background of mongrells by the sound of it you know and I know I don't know where our ground is so daring me to your ground without telling me where it is is purely for the benefit of the other forum readers you know you really don't want me on your land and to be honest I'm not going to travel half way around the land just to say I been on Qbreys land when I have land right outside my door and no I don't take the piss and go stealing breaking things or none of that Infact I have permission with the keepers here and I was taught respect and to know when in wrong but running a dog on game to me isn't wrong shooting a dog is wrong ild prefer to be shot beacuse I know what I'm doing the dog doesn't a lot of genuine dog lads are travellers and would be absolute discusted at your comments that they don't put any effort in and don't care for them Edited by CushtyJook

I bet I even. Weighed in more scrap than you this year too.your too busy shootinv the legs off people.

More fool you then I was to busy when the prices where high I have a nice stockpile sitting tight don't rely on scrap anyway plus when did I ever say I shot someone's legs you fool you can't even read properly either by the sound of it beacuse I never said it was me did I