Watch Out

lads the bottom line the lad got caught wrong place wrong time, he shouldnt have admitted F/A, the Game Keeper and the police are imposing the law and doing what they get paid for. Some are over zealous in their manner and how the approach things . I know some decent game keepers but I fully expect if I over stepped the mark :whistling: and got caught they would report me . This lad should learn the lesson forget the bravado and threats just get himself in more shit,suck it up learn the lesson and the important thing get the dogs back .get to a Brief and some times a phone call from them to the Right senior officer can see the dogs returned. ATB

• Like 5

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

then you be behind bars you won't beat the system by going all chuck norris lol

It's how prepared you are to do something behind bars I've lived my life in and out of gavver shops doesn't bother me a little knock on the keepers door and some persuasive words and advice to drop the charges as I'm sure no keeper wants to loose everysingle bird on their shoot over a minor thing that certain people ar prepared to turn into a major thing
Ffs cushty your not very good a reading between the lines.like I said go see him have a chat.wink wink.don't have to spell it out on here.

I know one keeper who shot a mans dog had all his feed bins and water systems poisoned and got fired and then to top it of a short while after got kidnapped and got shot in both legs and dumped On a lane and the people involved are still in jail but will be out next year but sadly the keeper is living the rest of his life on wheels who won that one ?

There is no excuse for shooting a dog, does'nt sound like there was any winners in this case certainly not the poor dog and old ironside will have a constant reminder of his cowardly actions

Full of shit gamekeepers specially one on here.sold him a lamp and bat off here knocked price down and then sorted a working dog out for him for free on a deal that he'd give me a night out down his end nothing ever come of it tho...

I hope the lad gets his dog back ,BUT ,all I have heard off him so far is moans about keepers and policemen being liars and wankers ,I havent heard him hold his hands up to all the mistakes he made ,and not just beginers mistakes but common sense ,f**k me thats a bit daft , type mistake , I havent heard him thank anyone for the good advice he has been given on here ,

To be honest ,I would be loathe to give this lad any advise other than think long and hard about wether you should be involved in hunting with dogs ,legal or otherwise .

• Like 3

This thread not run its course? (Excuse the pun) the lad f****d up, he's had some sound advice and some not so sound advice, it's up to him now which he chooses to take heed of. We need to stand together and promote working lurchers in a positive light and some posts on this are failing to do that more so a negative manner.

• Like 1

I think going to the keeper cap in hand isn't a bad idea see if he can help u get the dogs back all he can say is feck off you got caught other than that I think you'll have to take what's happened as wrong place wrong time and next time run like feck

It's how prepared you are to do something behind bars I've lived my life in and out of gavver shops doesn't bother me a little knock on the keepers door and some persuasive words and advice to drop the charges as I'm sure no keeper wants to loose everysingle bird on their shoot over a minor thing that certain people ar prepared to turn into a major thing

How do you know cushtyjook is like the others joe

I know one keeper who shot a mans dog had all his feed bins and water systems poisoned and got fired and then to top it of a short while after got kidnapped and got shot in both legs and dumped On a lane and the people involved are still in jail but will be out next year but sadly the keeper is living the rest of his life on wheels who won that one ?

I've met plenty of the likes of you, get by on intimidation and most of it's bull. The shooting of dogs in unnecessary unless they're worrying livestock or affecting somebody's livelihood . I think your mates story went down more like this http://hs.eriding.net/man-jailed-for-revenge-on-keeper-who-shot-his-dog/

I think the lad (op) was unfortunate and obviously naive, but it pays to remember that some of the keepers are hard working men with families that have had to listen to the likes of you lot and your knee capping and death threats on a regular basis. I know this is going to be unpopular to many of you on here, but at a time when lurchers are getting a bad press and those that own them behave in a lawless and threatening manner it ruins it for the rest of us. Those that go out mob handed are either stupid or happy to be caught and confronted but do the working lurchermen no favours. The gap between keepers and lurchermen is vast but I'm in favour of taking them beating and other stuff just to normalise them, so its not just a dog that gets thrown out the back of a Subaru tearing across fields at 1am. Or steer clear of keepered estates? Joe

How do you know cushtyjook is like the others joe

I've met plenty of the likes of you, get by on intimidation and most of it's bull. The shooting of dogs in unnecessary unless they're worrying livestock or affecting somebody's livelihood . I think your mates story went down more like this http://hs.eriding.net/man-jailed-for-revenge-on-keeper-who-shot-his-dog/

I think the lad (op) was unfortunate and obviously naive, but it pays to remember that some of the keepers are hard working men with families that have had to listen to the likes of you lot and your knee capping and death threats on a regular basis. I know this is going to be unpopular to many of you on here, but at a time when lurchers are getting a bad press and those that own them behave in a lawless and threatening manner it ruins it for the rest of us. Those that go out mob handed are either stupid or happy to be caught and confronted but do the working lurchermen no favours. The gap between keepers and lurchermen is vast but I'm in favour of taking them beating and other stuff just to normalise them, so its not just a dog that gets thrown out the back of a Subaru tearing across fields at 1am. Or steer clear of keepered estates? Joe

how do you know cushtyjook is like the others joe

I hope the lad gets his dog back ,BUT ,all I have heard off him so far is moans about keepers and policemen being liars and wankers ,I havent heard him hold his hands up to all the mistakes he made ,and not just beginers mistakes but common sense ,f**k me thats a bit daft , type mistake , I havent heard him thank anyone for the good advice he has been given on here ,

To be honest ,I would be loathe to give this lad any advise other than think long and hard about wether you should be involved in hunting with dogs ,legal or otherwise .

Thanks for the lads who messaged me iv got her back bug astanley you can go f**k yourself you pathetic price of shit just be a key board warrior I'm in the wrong but I guarantee everyone on this site has done what I did at some time you idiot

• Like 2

sometime we have to be mob.handed on permission,theres places were coursing clubs think they own the hares and they usualy drive about mob handed and arnt abit shy about wrecking motors,what way you supposed to work there.