Tyson V Wlad Off..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

Not my thing boxing really but I've enjoyed the banter about Tyson on here. I don't think for one minute that Vlad is 'running scared' but I do think he is stalling to get to the best fitness possible as he does see Tyson as a possible threat.

The guys on here called it ages ago that he would pull out and it's happened.

Hopefully Tyson gets a crack at someone decent to see how he handles it.

• Like 1

I doubt the champ will ever put gloves on again I just don't think he fancies the risk of loosing something he held for a long time too,Tyson

think the antics have backfired he know Ty young strong dangerous very relaxed about the fight etc so he backed off seriously doubt he be back think there be an eliminater scenario

• Like 3

Looks that way Mik.

What you honestly think Vlad is scared of Batman and all this gypsy warrior shite ....cmon Max

Agreed,,i can't belive he's scared of ty,, or any other fighter for that matter,,,injurys do happen befor fights,,, and a at his age he needs to be perfectly 'prepared for this fight...

• Like 1

Gutted... Feel sorry for fury poor lad never going get his chance.... Was looking forward to it.... Wanted fury to win so to set up a all British fight with aj in 18month... I think klitchko beaten mentally now.... I bet crusty will be bouncing predicting it.... Sure he will be on later to give it the " I TOLD YOU SO" ?????