Tyson V Wlad Off..

f**k sake lads the fights only been POSTPONED...that dont mean anyones 'shit-out'...happens all the time if you followed boxing you wouldnt be that suprised...and it hardly makes you mystic f***ing meg to predict a 39 year old heavy weight might get injured...these things happen...lets not get too over excited eh?...the fight will happen...just a little later than arranged

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

Doesnt surprise me in the least.....the only thing i,ll be surprised about is if Klitchsko is genuinely injured......tendons take far longer than muscles to heal as they dont have a blood supply so if its a genuine tendon tear it will be months not weeks.............my guess would be more powerful people than the fighters are behind this ive said many times if Fury had put experienced boxing people around him from day 1 he would of won or lost a world title by now.....he didnt and has been allowed to run riot and piss all over his own parade....i genuinely feel sorry for the lad.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

Doesnt surprise me in the least.....the only thing i,ll be surprised about is if Klitchsko is genuinely injured......tendons take far longer than muscles to heal as they dont have a blood supply so if its a genuine tendon tear it will be months not weeks.............my guess would be more powerful people than the fighters are behind this ive said many times if Fury had put experienced boxing people around him from day 1 he would of won or lost a world title by now.....he didnt and has been allowed to run riot and piss all over his own parade....i genuinely feel sorry for the lad.

So are you saying these higher powers have pulled the plug on the fight??...Fury is Klitchshko's mandatory...the fight has to go ahead at some point...or Klitchshko has to relinquish the belts or retire...he's not going to go out like that...if its not a genuine injury (and the Klitchshko's have normally played the game pretty straight)...then maybe after the press conference its a bit of game playing of their own...hoping the postponement will mess with Furys prep for the fight...send him off on a piss and big Mac binge

• Like 3

You know what will happen now the fight will get booked again only for a further pull out and then glad retiring without facing fury my money is already on that

I'm with you there I think Vladimir had a long think in the way back to Germany ,

That's the thing the injury came about very quickly they wouldn't of been back home in germane for very long atall you wait I can guarantee the fight never happens and klitchko retires and vacates the belts and follows his brother into politics or some other shit when I found th news I could of actually strangled wvlad myself they could also be playing big mind games trying to get fury wound up after his fight drop outs with haye and I heard tonight fury is actually getting on the drink he is so annoyed

So are you saying these higher powers have pulled the plug on the fight??...Fury is Klitchshko's mandatory...the fight has to go ahead at some point...or Klitchshko has to relinquish the belts or retire...he's not going to go out like that...if its not a genuine injury (and the Klitchshko's have normally played the game pretty straight)...then maybe after the press conference its a bit of game playing of their own...hoping the postponement will mess with Furys prep for the fight...send him off on a piss and big Mac binge

Im saying boxing as a sport has never been 100% straight and honest and the bbboc are one of the most powerful boards in world boxing........piss too many people off and the Sepp Blatters of the game start to make their presence felt......dont get me wrong im not saying its right and like i say i feel for Fury.........but a lot of naivety has been shown so far so i hope he just waits for a new date and keeps his nut down.

If Fury goes on the drink he's playing into a worried mans hands.

Best those around him have a word and tell him to use it as a motivation to get that bit fitter and stronger

Mentally it should make him stronger as he now knows he has the mental edge on Klitchko

Klitchko is done mate he's not fighting agian I'm putting a massive bet on that tonight I wish I bet on the first pullout as we all knew it would happen