Beggers On The Streets

Go to solution Solved by richie1984,

Just ignore them, let the street dogs piss on them when laying phished or high. The foreigners need a good booting

I think the man in your profile pic, fought his war so " foreigners wouldn't get a good booting", and that you had the freedom to lie around in the street if you were "phished"

Isn't it against the law to lie around in the street pissed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.   I know I'd want something to help block it out if I w

Seen a paki looking man with a big round growth on his hand sitting in town begging as i walked past and he looks at me and says please please!! holding a cardboard cup the way he looked at me though

Only a jock would ask for something back in return from a begger !! Lol lol

Just ignore them, let the street dogs piss on them when laying phished or high. The foreigners need a good booting

I think the man in your profile pic, fought his war so " foreigners wouldn't get a good booting", and that you had the freedom to lie around in the street if you were "phished"

yea he fought a war for our freedom, but I bet he's turning in his grave at what gb has become. Most of the beggars choose to beg as they are so lazy they don't want to go get work . Especially the foreigners.

What's your point? Are you a policeman? have you ever broken a law? is it illegal to carry a jacknife?

Is it illegal to " boot a foreigner" who is illegally " laying phished or high"?

is it illegal to be phished without laying on the ground?

Are you trying to be a smartass?

My outlook of it is like this. I will never ever give them nothing charity starts at home. I was once 20yr ago totally skint living in a flat no food etc very very hard times for about 6 months. No even my family would help me out. So I'm definitely not going to help some tramps or beggars out. I have disowned my family. But now have my own family. Amazing wife and 3 young lads. And give them every penny I've got. The tramps and beggars can feck off.

• Like 2

yea he fought a war for our freedom, but I bet he's turning in his grave at what gb has become. Most of the beggars choose to beg as they are so lazy they don't want to go get work . Especially the foreigners.

Then make your choice and don't give to them, at least you have the choice, the same as they have. Talking about booting people just because there beggars and foreign, it's not good, just breeds hatred and contempt. Maybe their taking the lazy way out by begging, maybe other people are taking the lazy way out by condemning them and wasting their energies arguing about what's wrong with there countries, instead of roaring at there repersentative to fix the wrongs in the countries.

Jimmy Saville wasn't a deadbeat, Rolf Harris wasn't a deadbeat, the hunting act isn't repealed, but let's all go out and give a down and out crackhead a good booting, and let judges and politicians fook prositutes and snort cocaine while they may laws that only serve economic wealth. Then we can all go to the pub and rant about the good old days, foreigners and unmarried mothers because their easy targets, Instead of tackling the lawmakers who don't tackle the real issues in society.

I'd say he'd be turning in his grave all right, maybe not over a drunk phished though.

Great country alright.

• Like 4

What's your point? Are you a policeman? have you ever broken a law? is it illegal to carry a jacknife?

Is it illegal to " boot a foreigner" who is illegally " laying phished or high"?

is it illegal to be phished without laying on the ground?

Are you trying to be a smartass?

Just pointing out that those that fought in the war didn't do it so you have the freedom do anything you want

Then make your choice and don't give to them, at least you have the choice, the same as they have. Talking about booting people just because there beggars and foreign, it's not good, just breeds hatred and contempt. Maybe their taking the lazy way out by begging, maybe other people are taking the lazy way out by condemning them and wasting their energies arguing about what's wrong with there countries, instead of roaring at there repersentative to fix the wrongs in the countries.

Jimmy Saville wasn't a deadbeat, Rolf Harris wasn't a deadbeat, the hunting act isn't repealed, but let's all go out and give a down and out crackhead a good booting, and let judges and politicians fook prositutes and snort cocaine while they may laws that only serve economic wealth. Then we can all go to the pub and rant about the good old days, foreigners and unmarried mothers because their easy targets, Instead of tackling the lawmakers who don't tackle the real issues in society.

I'd say he'd be turning in his grave all right, maybe not over a drunk phished though.

Great country alright.

This thread wasn't about any of those things....why bring them up

Theres many problems with this country.....are people only allowed to discuss certain problems

Unless the system has changed recently, the Romanian gypsy Big Issue sellers, come here and do 6 months big issue selling. They are registered as self employed so that after this period they are entitled to full benefits including housing.

So that will be family sorted forever and hundreds of thousands spent from the tax takings.

• Like 1

My outlook of it is like this. I will never ever give them nothing charity starts at home. I was once 20yr ago totally skint living in a flat no food etc very very hard times for about 6 months. No even my family would help me out. So I'm definitely not going to help some tramps or beggars out. I have disowned my family. But now have my own family. Amazing wife and 3 young lads. And give them every penny I've got. The tramps and beggars can feck off.

well said mate

well said mate

some times its nice to be nice..

Great country alright.

aye aye voon, if they're foreign down n outs begging here then where did they get the thousands it cost them to come here? I know of a scumbag foreigner woman who was on the kangaroo, (bru ) and was selling big issue and begging scrounging, well she had a 4 bedroom house in a swanky area getting paid for by tax payers, when the neighbours noticed for a woman with no kids there was some racket coming from the house. The land lord investigated and found her illegally sub letting the other 3 bedrooms and living room to other scrounging scum. Feckin Romanian gypos. For 100 hundred quid a week per room. When she was evicted they wrecked the house in bad temper at being told yo move on. So fcuk every foreign one of the scrounging bastardss. Yes he would be break dancing in his grave at the way the country is being invaded and raped
  • Like 2

Great country alright.

aye aye voon, if they're foreign down n outs begging here then where did they get the thousands it cost them to come here? I know of a scumbag foreigner woman who was on the kangaroo, (bru ) and was selling big issue and begging scrounging, well she had a 4 bedroom house in a swanky area getting paid for by tax payers, when the neighbours noticed for a woman with no kids there was some racket coming from the house. The land lord investigated and found her illegally sub letting the other 3 bedrooms and living room to other scrounging scum. Feckin Romanian gypos. For 100 hundred quid a week per room. When she was evicted they wrecked the house in bad temper at being told yo move on. So fcuk every foreign one of the scrounging bastardss. Yes he would be break dancing in his grave at the way the country is being invaded and raped

Happened massively in Newport mate.

Loads of em come over, got a house each for them and their kids etc. They all moved into one big house and rent out the others pocketing the cash.

The cultures they come from you get ahead by being crooked , thieving and a criminal. Been like that for generations.

Then sodt touch idiot lefties think they're going to come here and behave like good little workers for £55 a week lol. Must be as stupid as their views make em look!!!

• Like 1

The whole thing has gone fcking mad. Just found out that our local car washing Luthianian gangster has bought the local hotel. Nowt short of about £250 K. He's still getting his handout and employing,on a 6 monthly basis, scum, who accidentally enter our system whilst he gets the next wave of Calais shite to work for nothing. Well Government, sort that fcker out.

And as regards to Smithie. You can stick nice wherever you want because these b*****ds ain't going to contribute a fcking iota to anything British, They are here to beg. Nothing else. Keep your soft sentiments for somewhere else.

• Like 3