Beggers On The Streets

Go to solution Solved by richie1984,

Just ignore them, let the street dogs piss on them when laying phished or high. The foreigners need a good booting

you sound like a fecking prick a proper knob maybe one day the tables will turn and you will be in that place i hope then you will see for your self and how do you know some arent say ex service men that hve fought in wars or someone that held a job of power were the pressure was to much and or have you ever lived with someone with a addiction lenm end of the day thats somesones kid
heres 10p go phone someone who cares.

answered like I thought :thumbs: and hopefully none of your kids end up on the street eh being pimped for a bag and I don't need your charity either ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.   I know I'd want something to help block it out if I w

Seen a paki looking man with a big round growth on his hand sitting in town begging as i walked past and he looks at me and says please please!! holding a cardboard cup the way he looked at me though

Only a jock would ask for something back in return from a begger !! Lol lol

Just ignore them, let the street dogs piss on them when laying phished or high. The foreigners need a good booting

you sound like a fecking prick a proper knob maybe one day the tables will turn and you will be in that place i hope then you will see for your self and how do you know some arent say ex service men that hve fought in wars or someone that held a job of power were the pressure was to much and or have you ever lived with someone with a addiction lenm end of the day thats somesones kid
heres 10p go phone someone who cares.

answered like I thought :thumbs: and hopefully none of your kids end up on the street eh being pimped for a bag and I don't need your charity either ;)
well te won't, I really don't care what you think.

f**k me thought in the back of my head tonight one of you lot must be a grass lol. Go out with a mate he comes back to mine waiting on a cab. Bloke crashing at mine goes to me proper out of the blue. Best advice i can give you is be straight with people. In my head im thinking wheres this come from. Half feel abit awkward but same time my opinions my opinion. Said to him wheres that come from. Goes onto tell me about mates of his talking about him. Maybe im being paranoid but was so random i thought his trying to get onto something here. Anyway before the cab comes topics come up n i share my opinion. Before i go up to bed he says im alright n he got me wrong lol.

We arent going to be best mates with everyone and im honest were not really alike. Im not a jack the lad type character n it dont impress or do nothing for me. If wasnt in my parents house i think it may of kicked off unneeded. Ive posted on here but not said a bad word to anyone but just felt he was getting at something when the tone of the convo changed. Long story short i doubt ill ever make new friends lol i like mine and mine only.

just come back from newcastle bought a nice lad a big mac and coke and yes he was english and very thankfull,thats my good deed done for today

A few years ago at about 5 in the morning outside maccys in liverpool there was a smackhead needed 50p for a bigmac,neither of us had change and he got a bit abusive to us both,but eventually someone gave him it and off he went and got it.

He came out to eat it,but before he could take the first bite my cousin snatched it out of his hands ran off with it and kicked it across the road,which of course made the baghead much more polite to us lol

seems cruel now,but was funny at the time.

• Like 1

Its up to the individual i dont have a problem giving to them but i dont like this automatic putting a few bob in their hand and walking away if ive got the time and they,ve got the manners ive no problem with having a chat and seeing them alright i dare say they,re not all what they seem but having faith that the odd one is genuine is good enough for me........i wasnt born yesterday and any folk that take kindness for weakness wont get a second glance and that sits right with me i think we do these things for ourselves as much as the other person i cant see whats wrong with that.

• Like 5

Its all over now though you cant walk down a high street but theres somebody begging , you turn the telly on can you spare £3 a month , The sally army had the best one though they only wanted £21 for a homeless person to get shelter for the night FFS I worked for all ive got and I get paid in cash its no elastic I cant help everybody so I don't help any .

There used to be beggars on our high street outside Mcdonalds folk going passed never gave them cash they went in and bought them out a coffee or a meal they didn't want that they where slugging white lightening cider down . Most are out a local hostel they get kicked out during the day and spend there day drinking

There is a lot that happens around the world we cannot control. We cannot stop earthquakes, we cannot prevent droughts, and we cannot prevent all conflict, but when we know where the hungry, the homeless and the sick exist, then we can help.

Jan Schakowsky

How is there so many people on the streets begging now, when I was a kid you very rarely saw any one begging,the police dont seem interested in what they are doing

The last one I gave money to , he was rolling a fag so I asked for one no worries mate he said ?had a wee chat about the weather gave him some change and left , there only human after all ?

The last one I gave money to , he was rolling a fag so I asked for one no worries mate he said had a wee chat about the weather gave him some change and left , there only human after all

Only a jock would ask for something back in return from a begger !! Lol lol

• Like 7

Its all over now though you cant walk down a high street but theres somebody begging , you turn the telly on can you spare £3 a month , The sally army had the best one though they only wanted £21 for a homeless person to get shelter for the night FFS I worked for all ive got and I get paid in cash its no elastic I cant help everybody so I don't help any .

There used to be beggars on our high street outside Mcdonalds folk going passed never gave them cash they went in and bought them out a coffee or a meal they didn't want that they where slugging white lightening cider down . Most are out a local hostel they get kicked out during the day and spend there day drinking

I'd rather bung a wino a few quid than line the pockets of admin staff in a charity. A lot of these people suffer trauma in their childhood, sometimes you see them and think I was one of lucky ones. Kicking your own flesh and blood out on the streets just because the fall pregnant, and you want to keep up appearances, grotesque, you wouldn't do it too a collie bitch.

• Like 4