A Bit Of Enrichment For The Mp's To Enjoy

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the feck are you slevering about?. If this was white girls setting on Dianne Abbotts son it would be all over the news and then some. Her, you and every other apologist would be screaming racia

I believe the reason is SO simple that no wants to say it or believe it mate...........but I will say it and wait for the howls from the audience.   Whites, blacks, Idians, Pakistanis, Arabs etc etc

Embrace multiculture for the enrichment of our sociaty is the biggest lie thats ever been bestowed on us as a nation.

Posted Images

Have a look on youtube its a common thing in the State

Running around screaming getting over excited in a chicken shop

there was a black lad stabbed in a KFC in Birmingham by his own tribe a couple of months ago,I think he died.

Remember the golden rule, if it's black on white crime it can never be racial......it's inly racial the other way round.

Remember the young white lad who got stabbed to death in Camden by the black gang?.....no?.........nor does anyone else because it made about 3 minutes of news and was never spoken about again

Remember that other lad Stephen Lawrence?.......happened about the same time........course you do.............wonder why you do ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6