A Bit Of Enrichment For The Mp's To Enjoy

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the feck are you slevering about?. If this was white girls setting on Dianne Abbotts son it would be all over the news and then some. Her, you and every other apologist would be screaming racia

I believe the reason is SO simple that no wants to say it or believe it mate...........but I will say it and wait for the howls from the audience.   Whites, blacks, Idians, Pakistanis, Arabs etc etc

Embrace multiculture for the enrichment of our sociaty is the biggest lie thats ever been bestowed on us as a nation.

Posted Images

Another blatantly racist thread started by you neems. This one is particularly pathetic mind. You people want to get a fcuking life.

Why is it racist ?.......how can a true event be racist?

Is it racist to say the ANC was once a terrorist organisation committing terrorist acts.....or is it a fact?

Neems makes no secret of his politics and beliefs but in this instance he has simply put up a link to a factual event.

Neems started a thread citing the reported attack as some sort of evidence or example that black people have brought fighting in fast food shops to our shores. That's clearly not the case and so I've called it for what it is..., yet another blatant attempt to smear whole sections of the community. And a fcuking pathetic one at that.

Wtf has any of this got to do with the ANC???

Another blatantly racist thread started by you neems. This one is particularly pathetic mind. You people want to get a fcuking life.

Is it racist to say the ANC was once a terrorist organisation committing terrorist acts.....or is it a fact?

Neems makes no secret of his politics and beliefs but in this instance he has simply put up a link to a factual event.

Neems started a thread citing the reported attack as some sort of evidence or example that black people have brought fighting in fast food shops to our shores. That's clearly not the case and so I've called it for what it is..., yet another blatant attempt to smear whole sections of the community. And a fcuking pathetic one at that.

Fair enough, as we all know ordinary white folks often indulge in this sort of thing along with hanging burning tyres round each other's necks, hijacking aeroplanes, suicide bombing and inner city street crime and gang violence.

Sorry, my mistake ;)

" I couldnt hypothecate what was on their minds "............." They wernt wearing high visibility attire "

If he started stronging it with that sort of patter around normal everyday folk its no wonder he got a clump !

• Like 4

Fair enough, as we all know ordinary white folks often indulge in this sort of thing along with hanging burning tyres round each other's necks, hijacking aeroplanes, suicide bombing and inner city street crime and gang violence.

Sorry, my mistake ;)

Apology accepted.

What the feck are you slevering about?.

If this was white girls setting on Dianne Abbotts son it would be all over the news and then some.

Her, you and every other apologist would be screaming racially motivated and don't try and say different.

Yet no one, on here or anywhere else has said it was racial, just some wimp knocked out by woman.

You're the man with the problem mate, you like so many of your kind see racism everywhere and at evey opportunity and play the whole racism game to suit your own agenda.

Now fcuk off.

• Like 12

" I couldnt hypothecate what was on their minds "............." They wernt wearing high visibility attire "

If he started stronging it with that sort of patter around normal everyday folk its no wonder he got a clump !

Doubt the security could understand what he was saying.

Probably thought it was a stag do or something.

• Like 1

What the feck are you slevering about?.

If this was white girls setting on Dianne Abbotts son it would be all over the news and then some.

Her, you and every other apologist would be screaming racially motivated and don't try and say different.

Yet no one, on here or anywhere else has said it was racial, just some wimp knocked out by woman.

You're the man with the problem mate, you like so many of your kind see racism everywhere and at evey opportunity and play the whole racism game to suit your own agenda.

Now fcuk off.

Blah blah blah. One rule for them another rule for us...same old fcuking bleating. I didn't say the attack was racially motivated, and nor would I if it was white girls attacking a black guy..., unless there was actually some evidence. I don't have an agenda 'mate' I'm just telling it the way I see it. I never started the thread.

Im not surprised people get violent in KFC...takes forever to serve ya...how long dose it take to count bits of chicken into a cardboard bucket?!! Ffs...thick cnuts...the amount of times i have come close to vaulting that counter and counting it out for them!

• Like 1