they guy one the fite whatever anybody says , not change much for me ,but he should be getting in on the bring back coursing hunting is politicaly correct , , and what everr he can do to help the hunting guys , forget about the muslims dykes whatever , bring back coursing

fury won championship on a diet of rabbit ,fish and game lol if i won world championship i would be on an open top bus with the lurchers family, re apeal the ban ,

and i would go on about uk opening the gates for all and sundrie, we have enough with our own eejits radges without importing more lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Why is that travellers always start bleating about jealousy when people don't like them? It's not just over Tyson Fury but any traveller their first defence is always "you're just jealous!" :laugh:

Or racist.

Bunch of fecking jealous racists on this forum I'm telling you! :laugh:

Why is that travellers always start bleating about jealousy when people don't like them? It's not just over Tyson Fury but any traveller their first defence is always "you're just jealous!" :laugh:

Or racist.

You would say that bogtrotter. :D

Or racist.

You would say that bogtrotter. :D

I can't believe a Moderator just abused me so harshly! That's it, I'm suing THL for emotional distress :cray: I'll probably have to go on the sick too, this abuse and bullying has left me unable to work :no:

:laugh:

• Like 3

If Fury had lost, I'm sure a lot of his supporters on here would never have been heard from again, but once he had won, the doubters and average guys all came on here and said well done. As it should be. :thumbs:

That was the chance for the Fury fans to accept those words as they were intended, not to harp on about it like schoolkids going "Na na na na na."

IMO Cushty has been a gent about it, but for others to come on and call everyone who doesn't believe Fury is the next Ali fools, idiots etc and then add "boy" to the end of every sentence like a cross between Foghorn Leghorn and a cartoon p***y is just wrong.

The only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner.

bless be the lord jesus christ any yous seen the ch5 news clip the man a fcukn headcase

Nothing wrong with that Dave, just cause its not your thing, doesn't mean he headcase Dave.

He was thanking the lord for getting him were he is, great.

bless be the lord jesus christ any yous seen the ch5 news clip the man a fcukn headcase

Nothing wrong with that Dave, just cause its not your thing, doesn't mean he headcase Dave.

How did the lord get him where he is?

Are you saying that atheists can't be successful at anything?

• Like 1

is he trying do st christopher out of a job

Lol dave

Lol no johnny, in his eyes if it wasn't for God, he wouldn't be here, feck me you secularists :)

Lol no johnny, in his eyes if it wasn't for God, he wouldn't be here, feck me you secularists :)

balls.the social security office helped him more than god.