Sign in to follow this  
s.e.s.k.u

Tyson V Wlad

I see Tyson has made the list for sports personality of the year, what do think the chances of that happening are, watch this space.

Well we had better ask the experts crusty and brookside,

;)

It's something I have said for years and now it happened just watching fury on the news with a massive Smile on my face and look every heavyweight is coming out of the woodwork trying to get a fight with him wilder haye Joshua

Tyson and Hughie are the knew klitschko only difference they are cousins not brothers

Edited by CushtyJook

Few years down the line would the Furys go where the Klitchkos would not and fight each other if the money was right ?

Wouldn't put it past them

Some just like to fight.

Few years down the line would the Furys go where the Klitchkos would not and fight each other if the money was right ?

Wouldn't put it past them

Some just like to fight.

Already said won't fight each other

Well we had better ask the experts crusty and brookside,

;)

It's something I have said for years and now it happened just watching fury on the news with a massive Smile on my face and look every heavyweight is coming out of the woodwork trying to get a fight with him wilder haye Joshua

Tyson and Hughie are the knew klitschko only difference they are cousins not brothers

But everyone seems to be hes cousin ;)

Wvlad will go down as an all time great and rightly so

But when ever Wvlad looses vitali seems to come to help wonder what the odds are on vitali coming out of retirement to face fury lol

• Like 1

Everybody is coming out the woodwork wanting to fight Fury,yet the same people where all quiet when Wlad was Champion. Even though Fury beat Wlad they still don't seem to be giving him the credit he deserves for actually going out and easily beating Wlad .

• Like 1

it waS Fred Carno,s the only thing missing was a chorus of "Now common lads now shake hands and forget about it" and big joe joyce ripping his shirt off and soaking his head in petril.

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Belter 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

The only one who had the swingers was chizora, he tired himself out fighting big fights in a row, he may have got beaten but be gave it his best shot. The top weight has woken from its 10 yr sleep, I think haye will do well

fury will beat haye as easily as klitch did, got to say well done to furys whole team getting him right and dealing with the shit and organising that has to done they got some stick on here about not been up to the job well they were. ps how much is big ty wanting for the transit

Edited by snagbrac

fury will beat haye as easily as klitch did, got to say well done to furys whole team getting him right and dealing with the shit and organising that has to done they got some stick on here about not been up to the job well they were.

My personal opinion ( just in case the toys are thrown from the pram)

Haye would beat fury by ko

• Like 1

Fury has said he would rather give up one of the belts than fight Haye. Why would that be? :hmm:

Because basically haye pulled out of 2 fights with him. Fury holds the cards now and said he isnt giving him a payday. Fury was quite content to fight the 2 previous ocasions.

• Like 3

Haye has bottled it not once but twice against Fury . . A sore toe was one excuse :) . . Fury is the champion of the world why would / should he entertain Haye a man who in Tysons eyes is a coward !!