Any Lads Had "the Snip" ???

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't there a chap last year that went in for one and they f***ing castrated him? Mix up in understanding.....   I'm sure it'll be alright.

Had mine done about 24 years ago, had to use a vet and horse tranquillisers because I,m so hung 

?

Wasn't there a chap last year that went in for one and they f***ing castrated him? Mix up in understanding.....

I'm sure it'll be alright. :D

My memory fuzzed the details but I wasn't far off.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10810077/Man-undergoing-minor-surgery-given-vasectomy-by-mistake.html

I've had it done under local, it's not a pleasant experiance but hey ho had to be done, my advice is get some tight undies on or a jock strap stop them swinging around so not to bruise them, you will be up and walking around the next day but just be careful don't try and be a hero, keep up with the pain killers and you will be back to normal with a few twingeswithin a week, the pain seems to go all of a sudden. Depending what you do as a job and if you get an infection you might need longer off work, but everyone is different.

Good luck and don't forget to ask the doctor if he can leave the swelling but take the pain away ;)

Had it done years ago ... I felt every f***ing slice of that scalpel ... when he pulled my tubes I thought my intestines were coming out ... When he cut them I felt as if somebody had tapped my nuts with a hammer ... I had an infection that lasted three weeks and It took seven months before I gave a dead sample ... However that was still less painful than what it would be paying for a fifth child .......

• Like 4

I had mine done 25 years ago, on New Years Eve morning. I was out that night jigging. No problems-but the guy in the next bed, 6' of muscle and brawn, fainted when he looked down! Over the years I've had the odd ball ache but nowt to bother about. First legover after you've had it done is like the first time you spilt your beans in the bike shed.

i had it done nearly 30 years ago and learnt from my mates mistake, he went back to work the next day after having "the snip" and wished he had,nt, he could hardly walk ! i had a week off work which i spent with my feet up being waited on hand and foot by the mrs, i had no problems, cheers plum !

Went ferreting the day after, it wasn't the most pleasurable day out..infact climbing fencing and crawling through hedges was a f***ing stupid idea..

My ferreting buddy watched with interest, he had it done a few months later and put his feet up for a few days, said I was a f***ing idiot... I kind of agreed.. Lol

• Like 1

2 years ago, took 10 mins from dropping my kecks to shuffling back out into a side room with my bollocks cupped gently in my hand....still attached, well sort of.

Bloke that did it was a bodybuilder type, mahoosive shoulders, big brawny arms, looked fekked off.....think he was working late.

Anyway, says to me as he is standing there, with a tray of sharps in front of him and a hypodermic in his hand, "just pull your penis out of the way". I said back, "if you can find it, you pull it out of the way...." It had gone north for the winter....like an acorn....I looked over and saw the wee nurses shoulders shuddering in laughter.....needle in the bollocks is no laughing matter, but didnt feel a thing apart from tugging after that....

Took the docs advice and had a couple of days off my feet, not a bother and no more breadsnappers.....

Shaving the old bawbag was the worst bit....kept snagging in the clippers....

• Like 3

my eldest daughter is a nurse and sees this so called minor operation carried out daily, she says it is very painful and often goes septic and if they put you to sleep the doctors write things like "i love Norman " on your nob , then take lots of pictures to put on face book

• Like 2