Any Lads Had "the Snip" ???

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't there a chap last year that went in for one and they f***ing castrated him? Mix up in understanding.....   I'm sure it'll be alright.

Had mine done about 24 years ago, had to use a vet and horse tranquillisers because I,m so hung 

?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Mine bought me a couple lithium batteries, great times ??

perhaps you could return the gesture.....giant pack of AA batteries............:wub:

might be over a few folks head that one....:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
45 minutes ago, TOMO said:

perhaps you could return the gesture.....giant pack of AA batteries............:wub:

Magic wands come wired for the mains ?

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

Chasing rabbits round a field for Katchum while the rampant rabbit sorts out the misses  ? 

• Haha 1

True story.

Had my opp done on a Friday afternoon. Later that evening my misses, after a few glasses of wine thought it would be funny to offer me a 'bit' knowing i wouldn't be able to manage it. Well it backfired on her didn't it! She's down on all four's beckoning me over thinking she's all nice and safe laughing away.. well, i slammed her half a foot in no time and was rattling my potatoes against her dirt box for a good while after! I paid for it the next day mind!?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

True story.

Had my opp done on a Friday afternoon. Later that evening my misses, after a few glasses of wine thought it would be funny to offer me a 'bit' knowing i wouldn't be able to manage it. Well it backfired on her didn't it! She's down on all four's beckoning me over thinking she's all nice and safe laughing away.. well, i slammed her half a foot in no time and was rattling my potatoes against her dirt box for a good while after! I paid for it the next day mind!?

Thought I was hardcore having a wank a couple of days after mine lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3