Any Lads Had "the Snip" ???

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't there a chap last year that went in for one and they f***ing castrated him? Mix up in understanding.....   I'm sure it'll be alright.

Had mine done about 24 years ago, had to use a vet and horse tranquillisers because I,m so hung 

?

I forgot about the after advice, some wrinkled up auld munter, handing me a bag of tubs and bandages, I'm standing holding my abused heehaws and she says, remember and masturbate as much as possible........yeah, thats tops of my agenda for tonight....not!

• Like 2

Knocking you out and 5 days off work ?!!!! feckin hell mate, i had it done last year, walked in quick jab, load of iodine, bit of pulling and rummaging and all done in 10 mins. i think there are two procedures to be honest and mine was less intrusive. didnt hurt one bit, just felt a bit funny when he was pulling the tubes around :blink:

Walked out smiling and back at work next morning :toast:

That's reassuring :-)

Sounds better than Dr explained it ;)

Only getting knocked out due to Docs advice but you put me a bit more at ease :)

I'm only losing 3 days off work in total and reckon I deserve them anyways for putting myself through such a traumatic operation and keeping the wife happy lol ;)

keeping the wife happy? they never bloody happy she be wanting your bollacks off next castrastion bull style :laugh:

if they were truly happy life would be great :)

• 3 years later...

had mine done yerterday. the worst bit was some deep heat plastic coating spray they sprayed on after. i was wriggling and grimacing like mad when they sprayed it on. felt like a blowtorch to the ball sack. the  injection wasnt nice either. the cutting etc i didnt feel a thing. ive taken rest of week off. didnt fancy stone work while my balls are tender

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k that rather wear a jhonny ... 

That's alright when you only get the put in once a year, but not for regular performances, it's also nice to eat a bar of chocolate without the wrapper still on from time to time ???

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, TOMO said:

had mine two years ago....nowt to it to be honest......didn't even need the pain killers they gave me ...as it never hurt....was just a bit uncomfortable for a week or so

They gave you painkillers? Gave me feck all the b*stards .. 

• Haha 1
On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 20:36, TOMO said:

I've got to get mine done,,been putting it off for months,,,,and you feckers are making it worse,,,seems like every fecker gets an infection....

And I would sooner have a local,,,rather than being knocked out,,,I don't fancy being out cold,,,might never wake up,,,

Done loads of first aid corses with work,,,,and there always telling you to keep folk awake,,as being unconscious is one step away from death....

just read this.....

guess who had to have a general .......lol

I went to gp first....but I think you can just book at the urology dept at you local hospital......do it now cos it took me about 6 months befor it was done...

you first see a doc and they tell you whats involved....then you go back a month or so later to have a pre op exam...then a month or two later the actual op....then your supposed to go and give a sperm sample a few months after that

• Thanks 1