General Election ...

Guest ragumup

Never rated Brown he was chancellor of the exchequer then prime minster and was voted in local at kircaldy and i still had to pay £1 to cross the forth road bridge wee fat eck was in three weeks and abolished it but i wouldnt vote for him either

• Like 1

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

I'll be voting UKIP, although they have no chance in my area.

I bet if Labour get in we will see thousands of African refugees let in, from the boats in the med.

plenty of ukip support down south east from folk whos families came from London originally , not much ukip support in London reason being most folk in London don't come from London but from a far away place thanks to labour , took afternoon off to come home and vote , was funny to see folk who ive never seen before on my way to work or on way home from work then again they didn't look like they had a days work in them I know who they will be voting for lol they have their free standard of living and by fuk do they want to keep and increase it got their free booze fags and sky tv to pay for

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Got to polling station had 3 different votes to make. .general. .local and regional lol.. All done and dusted. Labour strong in our area ukip probably get a few votes in general election but tories don't stand a chance in this area .

Just giving Nigel my vote

Every one I speak to says they are voting Ukip

Be interesting to see how many votes they actually get

Didn't realise Farage was standing in Newcastle.... :laugh:

Remember lads you're voting for your local MP not the leader of the party :laugh::whistling:

my mum sisters dad grandad and grandma all voted ukip they always voted for labour for aslong as i can remember dont really follow elections cos i dont vote but i get the felling talking to freinds and famlie ukip is getting voted more than most round are way

Just spoke to a nurse that works in great Ormond St anyway she's voting ukip , the reason she saying she's treating Romanian kids that come over here for the free hospitals . A quick straw pole lol that I've done and it seems there all going conservative because that don't fancy Jimmy knankies ruling them lol.

even if 20% of voters go for ukip in every constituency they could still walk out without a single seat.

yet 51% of the freaks in Brighton for example could vote green without them getting a single vote anywhere else in the country and they'd get a seat.

• Like 1

Didn't realise Farage was standing in Newcastle.... :laugh:

Remember lads you're voting for your local MP not the leader of the party :laugh::whistling:

And thats exactly what fecks me right off in a GE. Our local Labour MP is a decent enough bloke, put a bit of weight behind a local problem with fly tipping BUT he aint got my vote because i dont like his partys policies and would feel sick if that sniveling, slimey cnut of a bloke Milliband was our PM, he's a fecking embarissment..!