If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

Were just a experiment in the back of a class room in a test tube,we've all seen ant farms and wormeries when we were at school,well were just the same and our universe is a A level exam piece for a very big alien... :yes: true it is i tell ya all it's true .. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

No one knows for sure but my theory is

There is no God and the entire universe is contained inside a mole on the end of a Aliens knob

Need to keep an eye on moles ....if they turn black you can have a problem ...if you now the alien give him the heads up ..

Its a she but ill mention it in my prayer

Like I said I'm not religious, I believe what science has proven and what I see as logical and believable!! Genuinely not starting to try and cause a shit storm lol

But if I'm honest is being inside a mole on the end of an aliens penis (who the feck has a mole on their Corey ffs ??) or some crazy science experiment for aliens would actually seem more credible than what most religions would have us believe...

These gods(choose any) have helped find more car keys and score more touchdowns in America than they have saved children with bone cancer. For me I'll stick with what I know thank you very much......

• Like 1

Its ironic really how much shit this country of ours gets itself into poking our nose into stuff thats nothing to do with us.....a lad asks a perfectly straight forward question and the only people answering it supposedly have no interest but just see it as a quick opportunity to get in and take the piss !......maybe if folk concentrated on their own lives a bit more instead of looking for trouble in things they,re not even interested in we wouldnt have walked so many of our soldiers into other peoples problems !

• Like 3

Its ironic really how much shit this country of ours gets itself into poking our nose into stuff thats nothing to do with us.....a lad asks a perfectly straight forward question and the only people answering it supposedly have no interest but just see it as a quick opportunity to get in and take the piss !......maybe if folk concentrated on their own lives a bit more instead of looking for trouble in things they,re not even interested in we wouldnt have walked so many of our soldiers into other peoples problems !

Get what your saying gnash, but us as a nation? we the people didn't send soldiers anywhere......it was politicians & business men.....& some leaders with so-called Christian values......

Time to step away from the keyboard Gnash if something on the internet is rattling your jimmies.

I've asked the same question numerous times on these types of threads and not go a definitive answer so I'm interested to hear the explanation, besides there is a big difference between a bit of banter and declaring war and as far I am aware a war was never declared due to anything I believe in.

• Like 1