If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

Now I'm not a religious man what so ever, I find it extremely bizarre that a man would believe in such a thing, but I respect the fact people have the choice to believe in what they want to and would never purposely set out to take the piss etc

One thing I remember talking to a good catholic friend of mine about as kids was if god made everything then who made god ? His answer was that his nan would know lol but I'm not so sure she did....so who did make god ?

• Like 2

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

:thumbs: , we were supposed to start life form , from plankton out of the sea, and then on land, then 1st start of life from apes . this is the scientific theory , and I think its about right , when you look at some coloured people who were in the jungle 1st, before we got to the other later stages (ice,bronze etc .!

• Like 1

No one knows for sure but my theory is

There is no God and the entire universe is contained inside a mole on the end of a Aliens knob

Need to keep an eye on moles ....if they turn black you can have a problem ...if you now the alien give him the heads up ..