Bull In Every Thing Now

The Real Deal across the pond will be a lot better than the stuff over here that's for sure but a hell of a lot more expensive and hassle too...

think afew from over that pond say the same as for whats over here
I doubt that very much tbh...
ok. ?

Come on you don't believe that's true now do you?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats why i had to travel 3 hours to find what i wanted, personally i would not have one given.

Mid 80's most halfx's being bred were like peas in a pod. Most dog's averaged out at around 24 or 25 inch mark (with a few exceptions being taller) and a hell of a lot of bitches lucky to reach 22 or

If there is plenty of bull in the breeding you should get plenty of wind. The pitbull type is capable of incredible fitness and the Greyhound is capable of a massive explosion of energy and speed. If

Posted Images

The Real Deal across the pond will be a lot better than the stuff over here that's for sure but a hell of a lot more expensive and hassle too...

think afew from over that pond say the same as for whats over here
I doubt that very much tbh...
ok. ?
Come on you don't believe that's true now do you?
some thing are best kept unsaid ?

Ok. ?

As an aside, the best dog I have ever seen is a deerhound cross !!........and another stand out for me was a Wheaton cross so go figure !

Either it was a shit Deerhoundy or a very good Wheaton,seriously its impossible to figure at times,with any breeding there is always an hidden factor that negates the obvious some of us accept as standard.

Is it me or does everyone seem to be putting more and more bull in every cross now?

People tend to cross Bull into stuff that is lacking something in the first place. They think the Bull blood will compensate for whats missing. Personally I wouldnt want to contaminate my Bull/Greyhound blood with the other stuff.

• Like 1

Is it me or does everyone seem to be putting more and more bull in every cross now?

People tend to cross Bull into stuff that is lacking something in the first place. They think the Bull blood will compensate for whats missing. Personally I wouldnt want to contaminate my Bull/Greyhound blood with the other stuff.

the only reason I put another breed to bullx is to get better wind (stamina) a saluki or coursing type dog . I suppose it what your doing with your bullx , if its on a lead most night until it sees its quarry ok , but if its have a lot of runs in a night , bullx with the above breeds is what needed for lot of running :yes:

• Like 1

the only reason I put another breed to bullx is to get better wind (stamina) a saluki or coursing type dog . I suppose it what your doing with your bullx , if its on a lead most night until it sees its quarry ok , but if its have a lot of runs in a night , bullx with the above breeds is what needed for lot of running :yes:

yep i seen a couple 3/4 grey 1/4 bull run and they lack wind,ok for a few runs but as the night goes on they start suffering,seems saluki/bull/grey becoming popular choice havent heard anyone fault them as yet be nice to get out and see one run in the future

If there is plenty of bull in the breeding you should get plenty of wind. The pitbull type is capable of incredible fitness and the Greyhound is capable of a massive explosion of energy and speed. If dogs are trained properly and brought to fitness with maturity (adulthood) they can run and run.There recovery is unbelievable with proper training. Most people do not realise that a dogs heart and lungs are not fully developed until they are two years old. Too much too young can cause damage,but inactivity and not enough when young is just as bad. Too much reliance on breeding a dog like it was lego by putting bits of diffrent breeds in to get a certain magic result usually ends in disappointment..

• Like 6