Other Hobbies

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit boring to some but i like to keep tropical and marine fish ..i would prefer to sit watching the fish than the telly any day . .

My Mrs got me a camera a printer and camcorder today im well chuffed cant wait to get out and yous them

Enjoy Watching Birds Of Prey & The Garden Birds , See Bop When Out Mooching With The Dogs & Spend A Good Few Quid A Week On Food For The Garden Birds I Get & Worth Every Penny , Should Rea

Posted Images

Do a bit of photography, done a bit of metal detecting,, and now got a couple of Argos to play in. Used to do a lot of 4x4 trials, too old now to get the crap knocked out of me and if you're gonna win it's gonna hurt. :icon_eek:

i like gardening football and fishing and hate decorating but she seems to like changing rooms like the seasons so i might has well list it

blackmaggie who ever invented decorating wants fokin and whoever invented fokin wants decorating

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...

After a good few years break I've just started to pick the electric guitar again and more important I'm enjoying it again.I'm never going to be the next Clapton I just enjoy playing a few rock riffs and annoying my nearest and dearest :laugh:

My family and dogs pretty much consume my life now.

Aside from the dogs I enjoy going to the gym, boxing, cycling, running, shooting and photography.

I try to incorporate the last 4 into the dogs as much as possible. Keeps them ticking over and it means I aren't taking more time out of an already busy schedule, kill 2 birds with one stone if you like.