Other Hobbies

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit boring to some but i like to keep tropical and marine fish ..i would prefer to sit watching the fish than the telly any day . .

My Mrs got me a camera a printer and camcorder today im well chuffed cant wait to get out and yous them

Enjoy Watching Birds Of Prey & The Garden Birds , See Bop When Out Mooching With The Dogs & Spend A Good Few Quid A Week On Food For The Garden Birds I Get & Worth Every Penny , Should Rea

Posted Images

Fishing, football, used to box a bit, playing the odd gig with the band.. I don't like sitting about too much, slowing down a bit it was every night of the week and weekends doing something.

Metal detecting would be a good crack. Quite fancy giving it a blast.

Road cycling for me. That and a bit of diving and motorbikes / scooters.

Have to say though, I`ve tried nearly everything ! :laugh: can`t stand the idea of dying without having tried as much as I possibly can. :yes:

you where no bad at archery that day ??
  • Like 1

Not done snow boarding for a good couple years miss that , football f****d now after achillies tendon snapped , so I took up curling last year ?quite enjoy it , and there's s few farmers do it as well ?

• Like 2

Not done snow boarding for a good couple years miss that , football f****d now after achillies tendon snapped , so I took up curling last year ?quite enjoy it , and there's s few farmers do it as well ?

:laugh: is that when you slide down the ice on your knee with the broom :laugh:

Not done snow boarding for a good couple years miss that , football f****d now after achillies tendon snapped , so I took up curling last year quite enjoy it , and there's s few farmers do it as well

I rang john when he was up yours and he said you was out curling... Thought he meant you were going fir a shit at first lol..

So are you a curler or a brusher?? Or do you do both, like the look of that game. Do you have to be able to ice skate?

Played futsal tonight ( 5 a side but few different rules and heavier ball) it's hard work, especially as every other side are youngsters in this league.. Won 9-5 tonight 2 wins 1 loss so far ( lost 10-9 last week).. Still as competitive as when we were younger, just not as quick lol

Not done snow boarding for a good couple years miss that , football f****d now after achillies tendon snapped , so I took up curling last year quite enjoy it , and there's s few farmers do it as well

I rang john when he was up yours and he said you was out curling... Thought he meant you were going fir a shit at first lol..

So are you a curler or a brusher?? Or do you do both, like the look of that game. Do you have to be able to ice skate?

Sure they just wear shoes like bowling shoes

Sure they just wear shoes like bowling shoes

Don't they sort of skate down when brushing infront of the stone ( I think that's what it's called), might well be in shies but I know I'd be up on my ass... Lol

Just shoes, not skates.

They slide along while brushing the ice. You don`t have to be able to skate.

It`s pretty big up here.

Many years ago, every big farmhouse or estate house has a curling pond. Loads of farmers play.

Jim just plays cause he saw the chicks playing at the olympics :). That and the after game drinks. :laugh:

• Like 2