(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

hey wilf where were the krays from?they were both poofs

One of them was a bender, he was also mental !!........I was just saying that in dock towns like London, Glasgow etc men lived a hard life, not many flower arrangers coming out of the Gobbells (spel?) , canning town or Surrey quays in them days mate ! Lol lol

used to send you to prison for it lol

yea they prob been a few proper hard men who were a bit that way,but it would be well hidden away in those days.it certainly does not have the same stigma attached to it these days.,

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

I have an uncle in his mid sixties that although has never " come out" is gay ... He lives on his own has never had a partner and has never been able to be himself due to the era he grew up in ... Every time I see him I feel sorry for him ... He has had to suppress his feelings all his life and make up excuses as to not having a girlfriend/wife ... He must have had a lonely loveless life and will die on his own a lonely old man .........

there is a lot of pent up sexuality on this thread. some of you folk need to come to terms with your sexuality. dont worry if your a little gay inside. just relax shouting anti gay shit wont make you any less gay. live and let live i say. as for the kiddi fiddleing shit some of you homophobes are just embarasing yourselves. ive worked in the building trade all my days and some of the loudest anti gays are very suspect :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 3

I have an uncle in his mid sixties that although has never " come out" is gay ... He lives on his own has never had a partner and has never been able to be himself due to the era he grew up in ... Every time I see him I feel sorry for him ... He has had to suppress his feelings all his life and make up excuses as to not having a girlfriend/wife ... He must have had a lonely loveless life and will die on his own a lonely old man .........

thats a sad waste of life that.

• Like 3

What about having a lesbian daughter - would that change a relationship between father and daughter?

prob wouldnt be as hard to handle

My sisters a dyke and my dad isn't too bothered (aside from being embarrassed to be seen with her because she dresses like pat butcher now),but my mums distraught that her only daughter won't have kids.

Not rude at all mate and I will reply as honestly as I can......

For older blokes I can see how it would be hard, my brother is 64 and he can't be doing with gay blokes at all, will openly tell them to f**k off out of it......it's just the time and place he was bought up in, not many openly gay men around Brockley & Catford in the 60s I would think !! Lol lol

My other brother who is 60 is like me, he couldn't give a monkeys.....will most likely make a dirty joke and have a laugh with any poofs he met.

If your pal is from your neck of the woods, then I can understand his attitude, the east and south of London bordering the Thames was a hard place, with hard men who grafted or f****d about for a living, their dads would have been the same and their grandfathers would have had it harder still........I would imagine it would be the same in mining community's or other dockside city's........no place for fairies in them days.

To me, I don't really care.....those gay blokes who act like over the top queens get on my nerves but then so do over the top women so I can't really say it just because they are gay

If my boy came home and told me he was gay, I would hope that it wouldn't stop him acting like a man in his life and the bit that I would find upsetting is that I would not get to see him be a dad to his children, maybe I would but the chances are I wouldn't.......that's what I would find upsetting.

Other than that, I would still love him exactly the same without condition.......he would still be " my boy"

Cheers Wilf :thumbs:

I must admit i think id find it hard to get my nut round it so i get the struggles my pal is having..............their day to day relationship is different whereas before he would treat him like " one of the boys " kind of thing ......i think he now tries to be a bit more " light " :D is the only explannation i can think.

I understand it doesnt change anything in terms of love......but in day to day living and the father/son relationship i think it has to change something.

Edited by gnasher16

My friends daughter is gay, she " married " her girlfriend a couple of years back and we were invited to the evening do... I've known the girl since she was a little kid, now there were obviously a lot of they're gay friends there, make and female, some were the real showy gay type, mincing around and acting up which I think is embarrassing personally.... But both my friends daughter and her wife are lovely people, her dad could not love her anymore... He's older than me, 50 odd and a very talented musician, he wrote the song for they're first dance and played and sang it, and it was very poignant.... As the evening wore on we sat with him and his wife, ( she was very good to me and my brother when we were younger, a lovely lady), as we were talking she told me how gutted she was, and this is not what she had expected, how she wanted grandchildren etc, she shed a few tears... Which I thought was sad on what for most parents is a very happy day....

I love my children unconditionally, without question and I truly hope I would not feel any different about them because of they're sexuality...... But hand on heart I think I would, I would be lying to myself if I said I would not be, my kids are the most important thing to me so they're happiness would always come first.....but...

being gay occurs in the animal world. maybe its natures way of kerbing population. All sorts of animals can change sex if they sense there is an imbalance.

it doesnt bother me tbh as long as i dont have to see it unless they proper flounce about begging for attention, then i want to slap them. Think this is due to being a dick not where they stick it though. I deffinatly dont want to see two blokes but wont mind two chicks not arsed if that makes me a hypocrite :laugh:

BAW Your logic says a lot about yourself. G Thomas left a wife and two children when he came out. Read back on this thread and see what Kay stated about him. Your pigeon holeing of people speaks volumes.

TC

:laugh: Awww diddums, like I give a f**k :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: I never said they were like pedos, read it again lol. I said pedos are ugly b*****ds who can't get a girlfriend so turn to kids that are weaker than them :)

So all under confident/ugly men with no confidence are just peado's in waiting, sometimes baw your logic is so twisted its hard to take you serious.
You ever seen a single man, ugly as f**k, thick glasses....... First thought is....... Bet he's a f***ing pedo. Bet you have :D
No baw, some of us aren't that shallow and don't pigeon hole people, I thought bigotry was only about football up there, seems you judge people on how they look. Just a different kind of bigotry.
Hmmmm ok mate. I'm surprised being a parent you don't judge people on how they look, sometimes its the only judging you have. I Definately 'pigeon hole' people on first encounters when it comes to serious stuff like that. If that makes me a bigot, fair enough, I'll take that.
baw being a good parent you teach your kids about dangers and potential dangers, you don't tell them to be on the look out for guys with thick glasses and ugly, look at the guy who abducted April Jones hardly looks like your version of a paedo.

XBR_20121003112022_320_240.JPG

I know you can't pigeon hole people mate, course you can't. Sickos come in all shapes and sizes. The problem on here is people take throw away comments as facts. It's funny how folk see one thing as a joke but take another as fact. Now this is fact, I wouldn't feel the same way towards someone if I found out they were gay. I wouldn't have gay friends. I'd probably still be friends with a mate who turned gay but it would change the way I thought of them. The who gay man shagging men disgusts me, the thought of two bristly hairy arsed guys kissing gives me the shivers. Everyone on here who said they don't mind gays as long as they don't kiss in front of them etc must feel the same. If you don't mind them being gay and think its normal, why would you mind them doing normal relationship acts like kissing? You don't like it cos its f***ing disgusting. Least I've the balls to admit it. If I had a son who turned gay, I don't know how I'd feel. It's Definately not something I'd want and it would play on my mind constantly. That has got to affect your relationship with your son even though you go through the motions of every day life. Gays are constantly in our face on tv and people are getting brainwashed into thinking its normal, its f***ing far from it.

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

spot on baw .i agree with you mate .as a sportsman he was one of the best full backs in the world in his era .and had legendary status in wales .but when you think of him doing what he does with another bloke .f***ing disgusting and in my book .theres something wrong upstairs ..its not my cup of tea .and if one of my boys came out id be devastated .would i let a poofter babysit my kids .would i hell .im not homophobic .but thats how i personally feel .and we are all entitled to a point of view
You have got to be having a laugh....... :blink:

TC

why am i having a laugh ? you highlight in blue .and try to ridicule what i point out . why ? do you think its normal .to get into bed with another bloke and stick your prick up his arse etc . i think its disgusting mate and the bloke aint normal ,theres something lacking .if you dont see any thing wrong in that .well i wouldnt let you baby sit either .all this bollox about homophobia and the like .a load of bollox .hes a shirt lifter .and hes not my cup of tea and i wouldnt cross the road to see him .years ago he be called queer .cos hes odd .its not normal .if it was we would all be doing it .and mankind be no more ..why do you think arwell thomas was sent home years ago of tour and never played for wales again .cos thomas was caught shafting him .and thomas was blabbing and threatening to tell cos ruddock plugged parkers mrs .he only plugged her cos she gave him the come on .and thomas goes on national tv getting hysterical with eddie butler and on the point of thumping him .not long before he come out that was .im old school mate .and to me any man who wants to shaft another man is a queer mate and hes best left alone to do what ever but he wont be my mate. excuse the cliche but f**k him

Well said brookie :thumbs: