D Brian Plummer

59 minutes ago, levigsp said:

no, I have never had another name. actually thats not correct, I was called the devil by a nun, the devils disciple by priests, and many other names by people Ive wound up.

That's nothing I get called a c**t on the regular 

• Like 1

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well,22 pages on a man that no-one seems to have a good word for other than enjoying his early books,I met Plummer on many occassions at a mates farm and he was always odd,to say the least,he suffered

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often dige

John h.....who the feck are you?? There's a good number of men on hear that hunt....take a long hard look through all the sections on the site....there's some great advice and tips all the way through

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Penda said:

Some what used to tell me about a chap called dave I think his name was stole a wax jacket from a dead farmer who had died in farming accident 

That's normal in my neck of the woods. Bloke saw somebody drowning, took off his jacket  and shoes, dived in and pulled the bloke to safety. Looked round for his gear and somebody had lifted them and legged it.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

That's normal in my neck of the woods. Bloke saw somebody drowning, took off his jacket  and shoes, dived in and pulled the bloke to safety. Looked round for his gear and somebody had lifted them and legged it.

You think that's bad they doing while your in them by me,I once got stolen from out side my house I was parked under a street light ffs

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, New moon said:

Probably a bitch called may x Glen 

Merle bitch is Merle x Fathom other photo is a dog out of her by a dog called Duke and is a litter brother to Glen, there were three dogs in the litter, Plummer had the other one and if memory serves me it looked similar to the collie marked one on the other post.

47ECA57A-AD11-4515-BA03-A45206AF874D.jpeg

C408E504-9B1D-4BB6-810F-C917B2CA1D07.jpeg

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, mango said:

Merle bitch is Merle x Fathom other photo is a dog out of her by a dog called Duke and is a litter brother to Glen, there were three dogs in the litter, Plummer had the other one and if memory serves me it looked similar to the collie marked one on the other post.

47ECA57A-AD11-4515-BA03-A45206AF874D.jpeg

C408E504-9B1D-4BB6-810F-C917B2CA1D07.jpeg

Awsome mate,thanks for sharing, did plummer have a male? Maybe called ilan? Was yours good workers?