Anti's

Loads of videos on youtube of hunt sabs thinking they are fcuking rambo....

Dressed up in military camouflage with their face covered. :bad:

i chinned 2 a few year back after one of them pocked me with a walking stick -- camo and balaclavas the one that poked me turned out to be a fecking woman how the feck was i supposed to know when she had a balaclava on the papers had a field day .............

Ouch i bet they slaughtered you buddy,always the way as these clows wind us up and scream abuse but the min we say or do anything the shit hits the fan.

me and another lad 500 fine costs and compo and bound over --made all the dailys :yes:

And i bet the person who assaulted you with the stick got off with nowt??

:yes: ...

Edited by the_stig

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a bit of abuse off 2 anti's (man & wife?) at the end of the hunt yesterday, got called a pedophile off the bloke as she shouted 'got your registration'. Stupid thing is they were stood at th

about 30yr ago some lads were getting stick over hunting,with the enfield chase,the scum came into panshanger park and caused mayhem, threatened me, took me reg no, i were given a list of names and ad

I hope they like opening envelopes with fresh dog poop in them

about 30yr ago some lads were getting stick over hunting,with the enfield chase,the scum came into panshanger park and caused mayhem, threatened me, took me reg no, i were given a list of names and addresses,i lived in hertfordshire at time,we were going ratting at he time in keysoe, i kept all the rats,and one night did a raid on said antis house,poking 40 , deads rats in her letter box, and catapaulted her windows,about a week later i were up a tree,pruning it and the fella came out and read from the newspaper about the incident, i crapped meself and nearly fell out the tree,the local police wanted to get the said person to come forward in case they,d contracted weils disease,and no more from the antis ever came about for long while,all done in the best possible taste.

• Like 6

Got a bit of abuse off 2 anti's (man & wife?) at the end of the hunt yesterday, got called a pedophile off the bloke as she shouted 'got your registration'. Stupid thing is they were stood at the end of their drive whilst doing it. So after a bit of research on google I found the address, which is may I add in a bit of a remote place in the countryside, only been living there since last June and they're trying to upset the ways of country life. So if they want to take my details and pass them onto whoever then I thought I'd pass their details onto whoever just in case anyone wants to send them a thankyou card like me. Glanpond, Ffair Rhos, Ystrad Meurig. SY25 6BS

Seen it many, many times - folk buying a few acres/farm moving to the countryside and demanding that the folk who've lived there for generations do it their way or no way...I've seen the hunt banned, dog walkers bullied, harassed and assaulted, walking groups banished and abused, genuined countrymen and dogmen vilified, the list could go on and on. After one particularly unsavoury incident which made our local press the editor wrote an article branding the incomers as white settlers and he was reported to the PCC...I could go on and on about this...real sore point...

• Like 2

catch a young fox alive and put it in there chook house when they get more chooks do it again when the veggie patch is thriving in the spring may be a dozzen rabbits could visit. not sure if there are boar in your area but they love a nice lawn. its always nice for people like to get to know more about the country side they have moved into.

Loads of videos on youtube of hunt sabs thinking they are fcuking rambo....

Dressed up in military camouflage with their face covered. :bad:

i chinned 2 a few year back after one of them pocked me with a walking stick -- camo and balaclavas the one that poked me turned out to be a fecking woman how the feck was i supposed to know when she had a balaclava on the papers had a field day .............

did she go down.................... :hmm::laugh:

i dont know bringing unwanted attention to the hunts ...........................always slash tyres of transport ...................that annoys them more than annything.......... :yes: dont forget to wave as you drive buy :bye:

• Like 1