Anti's

Never been out on any hunts with hounds so my knowledge of them is limited to say the least.But there is one thing i do know to be a fact and that is fox,s and other wildlife are far worse off now because of the ban and when i try and tell this to some people they just do not get it no matter how much i try to tell them about conservation and how hunting is a part of it. atb day walker

Edited by day and night walker

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a bit of abuse off 2 anti's (man & wife?) at the end of the hunt yesterday, got called a pedophile off the bloke as she shouted 'got your registration'. Stupid thing is they were stood at th

about 30yr ago some lads were getting stick over hunting,with the enfield chase,the scum came into panshanger park and caused mayhem, threatened me, took me reg no, i were given a list of names and ad

I hope they like opening envelopes with fresh dog poop in them

Anti's really annoy me if I'm honest, I live in the middle of a large driven pheasant shoot and it's nice to watch the hunt go across the fields. But we get all the anti's parking on our private lane to give the people associated with the hunt abuse and all this. Because my family are for the hunt they decide it's a good idea to park on our narrow lane, refuse to move and block us in, But then again they soon shift when dad's landy is going about 70 straight at their cars braking the very last minute! :D ATB Dan

when i was only 16 and me an a few mates was mooching with the terriers and we found a set of cubs asked the farmer if we could shift them for him he said we was ok to and gave us permission. we slipped the dog let him work for 20mins or so, i was lent over with my head to a hole listening to the terrier working and next thing i know whack! some silly old f##ker smashed me over the back with a walking stick going nuts and was shouting we was badger digging!. then next thing there was cops walking up the hill and wildlife officers there and they was'nt messing around they was trying there hardest to find signs of badger there! long story short a old terrierman i knew was passing buy and saw us at the police car and pulled in and sorted things for us good job because i was starting to touch cloth a bit! lol

i should of known to get out of the terrier game then but like my old mum says i never learn :laugh:

Send a tube of wasps through the post, they will be pretty annoyed by the time they are let out. Was told about this by someone recently.

I'm confused :whistling: ..how would you get enough wasp's and how would you get them in the tube.. :hmm:

Send a tube of wasps through the post, they will be pretty annoyed by the time they are let out. Was told about this by someone recently.

I'm confused :whistling: ..how would you get enough wasp's and how would you get them in the tube.. :hmm:

And why the fuuck would you open a tube that's making a bloody buzzing sound :laugh: :laugh:

when i was only 16 and me an a few mates was mooching with the terriers and we found a set of cubs asked the farmer if we could shift them for him he said we was ok to and gave us permission. we slipped the dog let him work for 20mins or so, i was lent over with my head to a hole listening to the terrier working and next thing i know whack! some silly old f##ker smashed me over the back with a walking stick going nuts and was shouting we was badger digging!. then next thing there was cops walking up the hill and wildlife officers there and they was'nt messing around they was trying there hardest to find signs of badger there! long story short a old terrierman i knew was passing buy and saw us at the police car and pulled in and sorted things for us good job because i was starting to touch cloth a bit! lol

i should of known to get out of the terrier game then but like my old mum says i never learn :laugh:

I would have took the stick off the old kunt and snapped it in half at the least

• Like 1