Anti's

Got a bit of abuse off 2 anti's (man & wife?) at the end of the hunt yesterday, got called a pedophile off the bloke as she shouted 'got your registration'.

Stupid thing is they were stood at the end of their drive whilst doing it.

So after a bit of research on google I found the address, which is may I add in a bit of a remote place in the countryside, only been living there since last June and they're trying to upset the ways of country life.

So if they want to take my details and pass them onto whoever then I thought I'd pass their details onto whoever just in case anyone wants to send them a thankyou card like me.

Glanpond,

Ffair Rhos,

Ystrad Meurig.

SY25 6BS

• Like 7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a bit of abuse off 2 anti's (man & wife?) at the end of the hunt yesterday, got called a pedophile off the bloke as she shouted 'got your registration'. Stupid thing is they were stood at th

about 30yr ago some lads were getting stick over hunting,with the enfield chase,the scum came into panshanger park and caused mayhem, threatened me, took me reg no, i were given a list of names and ad

I hope they like opening envelopes with fresh dog poop in them

Loads of videos on youtube of hunt sabs thinking they are fcuking rambo....

Dressed up in military camouflage with their face covered. :bad:

i chinned 2 a few year back after one of them pocked me with a walking stick -- camo and balaclavas the one that poked me turned out to be a fecking woman how the feck was i supposed to know when she had a balaclava on the papers had a field day .............

• Like 3

............. :D:D

Edited by the_stig

i chinned 2 a few year back after one of them pocked me with a walking stick -- camo and balaclavas the one that poked me turned out to be a fecking woman how the feck was i supposed to know when she had a balaclava on the papers had a field day .............

Ouch i bet they slaughtered you buddy,always the way as these clows wind us up and scream abuse but the min we say or do anything the shit hits the fan.

f***ing gimps. They're absolutely obsessed with the whole 'peadophile' thing, maybe because they're all nonce's and want to deflect the attention onto someone else? I wouldn't know. Very strange though. If someone labelled me a peadophile, incorrectly, they would be going head first through the bay window with my size ten lodged up their arse.

But that's just me. :whistling:

It's defamation of character anyway, surely. Not that the old bill could give two shits!

Ouch i bet they slaughtered you buddy,always the way as these clows wind us up and scream abuse but the min we say or do anything the shit hits the fan.

me and another lad 500 fine costs and compo and bound over --made all the dailys :yes:

me and another lad 500 fine costs and compo and bound over --made all the dailys :yes:

And i bet the person who assaulted you with the stick got off with nowt??