Personal protection Lurchers?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do realise the the A key is on the other end of the keyboard no ?

what a pants thread, when wasnt it enough to go out and catch some gear with your muts but now it has to become your personal bodyguard too!

a lurcher is a running dog not a guard dog. dogs for jobs lads ffs what a load of bollocks this thread is what next my pit can kill 3/3 on the fens

dont get all this yard dog stuff my terrier lets me know whos about and ill sort the rest out hears people coming before they even get to the back gate and seems to roughly know the difference between friend or foe any dog can be sorted with gun knife or poison bit of bread soaked in anti freeze or whatever. most proper criminals wouldnt think twice about killing a dog to get some decent money but do they really want murder or kidnap charges if they have to go through you.suppose all depends what theyre tryin to get off you

• Like 1

I know alad who set a pitbull dog on a lad and the lad and his brother kicked it to death.dont agree with cruelty to animals but if theres a gang of lads going to rob you der not gona be put of by one dog.

must of been either a shit pitbull or 2 feckin brave lads.

well what wud you do if a dog was trying to kill u

what a pants thread, when wasnt it enough to go out and catch some gear with your muts but now it has to become your personal bodyguard too!

i blame all the chavs with GSD crosses.............. :D

• Like 1