Personal protection Lurchers?

A proper pit would be more likely to try give you kisses whilest wagging his tail!!

:yes:;)

while i cant tell my bullx to attack people ,,he hates humans fighting and will stop any attacker ..he does not mark the skin but he grabs my wrist if i play fight infront on him but he only stop the one hitting ... i know he is only playing he is a house pet at 28"tts and 60kg it would scare most people to death ...
  • Like 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do realise the the A key is on the other end of the keyboard no ?

what a pants thread, when wasnt it enough to go out and catch some gear with your muts but now it has to become your personal bodyguard too!

a lurcher is a running dog not a guard dog. dogs for jobs lads ffs what a load of bollocks this thread is what next my pit can kill 3/3 on the fens

I know alad who set a pitbull dog on a lad and the lad and his brother kicked it to death.dont agree with cruelty to animals but if theres a gang of lads going to rob you der not gona be put of by one dog.

must of been either a shit pitbull or 2 feckin brave lads.

well what wud you do if a dog was trying to kill u

depends what dog it was, if it was a proper pit id offer my mate as sacrifice then run like the wind and never return

"a proper pit" lol yeah sure you no all about them............. :icon_redface:

well i know if it was trying to kill me, or especially YOU, we wouldnt stand much chance

A proper pit would be more likely to try give you kisses whilest wagging his tail!!

yea most fighting breeds would, but the one we're talking about was apparently set onto these lads and im sure it werent to scare them off with kisses. My next door neighbour has had 2 put down for savaging people. and he has another one again. he gets his mates chuck stuff at them through the window and poke them with a stick in their crate. Needless to say they hate strangers and you have to be off your f****n head to go in his house when it wasnt crated. His rottie is the softest dog i know

yea most fighting breeds would, but the one we're talking about was apparently set onto these lads and im sure it werent to scare them off with kisses. My next door neighbour has had 2 put down for savaging people. and he has another one again. he gets his mates chuck stuff at them through the window and poke them with a stick in their crate. Needless to say they hate strangers and you have to be off your f****n head to go in his house when it wasnt crated. His rottie is the softest dog i know

are you sure we're not telling a few porky pies here? :hmm:

a lurcher is a running dog not a guard dog. dogs for jobs lads ffs what a load of bollocks this thread is what next my pit can kill 3/3 on the fens :laugh:

if you don't stop being a moron I'll get my italian greyhound to rip your head off!

only one moron on here :laugh: and your dog will died if my tea cup yorkie is let out :yes::D
  • Like 1

are you sure we're not telling a few porky pies here? :hmm:

no the blokes a cock. he deals weed to teenagers my street stinks of it all day everyday. his first pit attacked 7 dogs over the local park including ripping half the ear off my mates bull grey then it bit a police womans dog and when she tried to break it up it took a chunk out of her arm. it was taken off him and destroyed. his next one attacked anyone thatv went near it over the park, someone again tried to stop it savaging his staff and it ended up ripping a massive gash from his arm down to his hand. that one got destroyed aswell. his latest is only a pup but ive seen it through the window hanging off the rotties face not playing. i only know about the poking it with a stick and shit cos someone i know who knows him told me.

he needs a gaurd dog apparently cos hes got in way over his head and in debt with the wrong people. hes got no front teeth at the moment and a black eye. made me laugh when one of my ferrets escaped and ended up in his house, he was asleep and it clamped onto his leg