What you listening to at the moment.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

test        can’t believe how easy that is ?

Posted Images

On 20/01/2024 at 18:07, king said:

Kingy, you OK, mate?

Have you had some sort of spiritual awakening, or divine intervention?

Anyway, how's that Gooey bred dog doing?  👍

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kingy, you OK, mate?

Have you had some sort of spiritual awakening, or divine intervention?

Anyway, how's that Gooey bred dog doing?  👍

I'm sitting In the dozer all day watching these crazy cnuts tipping..so I thought a bit of hare krishna blaring out of the speakers would take the edge off my stress levels mate...

And you know what...it didn't work 😅

Yea the bitch is doing fine mate.. she likes a whinge now and again though lol.

Screenshot_20240122_193323_Gallery.jpg.13896efadf989e0ce7afd29ca5825620.jpg

• Like 2

Theres alot of bad press around these days about Rap/Hip Hop music in general....but in reality its the only genre that speaks the truth about whats been going on for yrs in the industry 😉..all the other genres are f***ing up our kids,taylor swift,sam smith etc👍

Nah I'm no music buff but Taylor swift isn't glamorising gang violence, drugs and hoes.  I don't think much of the industry isn't pimping itself out but rap and drill and all that is blatantly having a detrimental effect on youngsters all wanting to be like 50cent or whomever. Sam Smith's etc are most definitely banned. Rap seemed less harmful when it was an American import , but knife crime throughout England and gang violence, what a state...

17 hours ago, Borr said:

Nah I'm no music buff but Taylor swift isn't glamorising gang violence, drugs and hoes.  I don't think much of the industry isn't pimping itself out but rap and drill and all that is blatantly having a detrimental effect on youngsters all wanting to be like 50cent or whomever. Sam Smith's etc are most definitely banned. Rap seemed less harmful when it was an American import , but knife crime throughout England and gang violence, what a state...

Myself and many more people have listened to hip hop for 30 plus yrs,some longer...Ive never felt the urge to go out and  shoot/rob another human being,dont call women hoes,no gangster limp ,aint into gang banging joe..😁

I believe growing up,to a certain extent,we are all products of our environment.....you then hit a certain age,then everyone has a choice in life... And where it takes you....

the danger imo of people like Taylor swift,sam smith, celebrities etc in general..is that they are so fake/superficial/shallow.. lets push eating disorders/mental health issues,f***ing gender issues🙄should our kids really be looking to aspire to be like them?, because their painted as the 'good guys' by the twisted media?👍

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Myself and many more people have listened to hip hop for 30 plus yrs,some longer...Ive never felt the urge to go out and  shoot/rob another human being,dont call women hoes,no gangster limp ,aint into gang banging joe..😁

I believe growing up,to a certain extent,we are all products of our environment.....you then hit a certain age,then everyone has a choice in life... And where it takes you....

the danger imo of people like Taylor swift,sam smith, celebrities etc in general..is that they are so fake/superficial/shallow.. lets push eating disorders/mental health issues,f***ing gender issues🙄should our kids really be looking to aspire to be like them?, because their painted as the 'good guys' by the twisted media?👍

Yep I'm sure there's more to it than music mate , I know you're a well mannered redneck. 😉 We don't have terrestrial TV for that matter although netflix and prime are as bad almost and Disney lasted a week until gay transgender cartoon came on. It's a battle, I try and find old classics westerns and vikings etc , but they'd still rather cartoons ATM lol. I guess if you fill tower blocks up with people add poverty no male role models single parent families and then add gangster videos showing unobtainable cars watches women and exotic locations from the back of violence and drugs and balaclava clad knobbers holding wads of cash in one hand and a zombie machete in the other....

• Haha 1

The point I was trying to get across was that...the Rap/hip hop genre are the only people speaking out about the treatment of human beings by the corrupt governments, in every country  ..everyone else just tows the line😉👍

• Haha 1