Reality of global warming for apex predator

On 12/9/2017 at 18:31, mackem said:

Wont affect them at all,we have leopards and mountain lions,both can cope with heat :laugh: the snow leopards will move up to the lake district and the cairngorms,the prides of lion will move down to the Salisbury plain savannahs and the Siberian tigers will bear the brunt but will acclimaties given a few generations ;)

Ah but what about the Smilodons currently inhabiting Essex???? Traditionally they preyed on Mammoths but now are having to target super fatties on mobisity scooters....

• Haha 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about piss off and don't speak to me as I find you a real sad act trying to be people's friend,s,you add nothing to anything and suck the life out of any thread you try to participate in, hope I h

Nature is a stone cold savage mother f****r of a bitch! Most folks just arent used to seeing it so raw. That's probably the reality for most polar bears, either that or drowning during the melt?

how do we know, its not just a very old bear unable to hunt anymore ? ive met a guy who worked in far north canada as a ranger, and he said to me that in his opinion that the polar bear populatio

Posted Images

On 12/9/2017 at 15:50, ChrisJones said:

It's a nice emotional response but the ebb and flow of nature ensure this happens all the time. Yeah, it's shit but please save us the violin solo, Sea Legacy. Evolution favours the most adaptable whether we're f*ck*ng up the planet or not. (We are incidentally)

I have to agree. The male is obviously a weak specimen not fit to survive. Happens in all species regardless of being endangered or not. Pts would be the best option, something a hunter would do regardless of the law. 

I expect the next line of the film is asking you for £3 a month as this is the thing to do at the moment, show a film of a polar bear in summer with the ice naturally melting all around it, then blame global warming and tell the sheeple they can halt it by sending £3 a month it's all total bollacks, no one told the masses a couple of years back when the ice caps grew by 16 percent or offered to pay back there £3 a month,  nature is cruel when he goes down he will feed another bear for a few months but when you film it and show it out of context it's a real tug on the heartstrings and an easy way to milk a bit more cash out of the foolish and vulnerable 

• Like 2
On 9 December 2017 at 19:13, South hams hunter said:

@Greyman does this sound about right to you ?

How about piss off and don't speak to me as I find you a real sad act trying to be people's friend,s,you add nothing to anything and suck the life out of any thread you try to participate in, hope I have made my position clear though I doubt it will stop you as like most twats your skins like leather or you would notice the que at the back door everytime you walk in through the front one at your local???? wish we had a dickhead emoticon but that's the best I can do I,m afraid have a nice day

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Thousands of people are lying in hospital beds waiting for the same slow death while been artificially kept alive with medication when the best thing to do would be help them to go but it's illegal. At least most animals can be euthanised. Humans have to suffer through it.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

How about piss off and don't speak to me as I find you a real sad act trying to be people's friend,s,you add nothing to anything and suck the life out of any thread you try to participate in, hope I have made my position clear though I doubt it will stop you as like most twats your skins like leather or you would notice the que at the back door everytime you walk in through the front one at your local???? wish we had a dickhead emoticon but that's the best I can do I,m afraid have a nice day

I wrote that the start of December you mentalist ?

On 01/02/2018 at 22:10, mackem said:

463519801EO007_nunavut-Large.jpg

ins1.jpg

“Only £15 a month could save a walrus from these greedy cnuts “ Your get a weekly letter from your own personal walrus , picture updates and a blood soaked cuddly toy .....please send your donations to Sussex at THL ....

• Haha 4