Sign in to follow this  
Leewoody

Collie Grey For Stud

Well put together dog that ......

He's a cracking looking dog in the flash not to light in the frame either saw him retrieve 2 gingers the other week he loves the sharp end don't mind giving it and don't mind taking it I've own and work a few collie types in the past and he's got to be one of the gamest of this type I've saw in a while

• Like 3

He's a very nice looking animal, I'm not usually a big fan of half x collie greyhounds but he looks very well put together. What size is he?.

Edited by Moorside
  • Like 1

Lol then use it as a stud 😂😂

Would you ??

There will be trans gender lurchers for sale way this country is going 😉

• Like 1

Why does it matter if he's got on or two bollocks if he's still producing? Ain't gonna make him work worse or better

• Like 1

Why does it matter if he's got on or two bollocks if he's still producing? Ain't gonna make him work worse or better

maybe its because he can't get placed at a show with 1 bollock

• Like 1

It's genetic mate and it could produce pups the same way but he will have 2 just the other hasn't dropped.the bets will tell you it can cause cancer but I've seen a lot over the years with 1 and never stopped them working or caught cancer through it.go with your own thoughts not other peoples especially on this site.atb with what you choose.

• Like 2