Staying With Your Lass

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You talk about the older generation and we look back on it with rose tinted glasses, no divorce and all that , but the reality was a lot of miserable family's . I can only speak from my own experience

spot on , ive been married 34 years , and know lots of couples who split up and divorced and most got kids , and i got 2 bothers and 2 sisters all divorced , and with new partners and got ki

Life is short....yes.... but walking away from an ex should not mean walking away from responsibility to your children - emotionally, financially or time wise.....

If somethings f****d up in life you can do one of three things,fix it,accept it,or walk away from it,life is very,very short,walk away,your not walking from the children but from something you cant accept or fix.

• Like 2

I had a chance of a fling with a good sort but having been married to a cnut i know the grass isnt always greener I'm happy with what I have a clean home a great mum and I can go out with the dogs or fishing when I want for as long as I want withouts any grief but if I fell out of love with her no I wouldn't stop no point making yourself and everyone else unhappy

• Like 1

My girls were all grown up when I left but my lad was only 3 and I'm not going to lie it was a killer at firs but once I got my self sorted with my own place I kicked myself for not doing it sooner because instead of just having time with my lad it was always quality time...its not easy at first but it does open new doors and it all worked out well in the end for me infact it made me .

• Like 2

For the sake of the kids?

Yes or no

I did, i was never really into her either LOL. But I think she knew I was there just for the kids and that id do anything I could, which led to severe piss being taken out of me.

Looking back I was naive. If its over its over.

• Like 2

like already said life to short ,

yes you should always be there for the kids,

but doesnt mean you need to put up with any aggression, and to hell with someone trying to control what you do,

your a adult responsible for your own life, but bringing up the kids well in my opinion and I dare say I will get shouted at for saying this . But your kids do need both a father and a mother doesnt mean you have to be in the same home though , but try to get on for the kids,

and who knows if your not in same house you might get on better anyway.

• Like 1