Acid Attacks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting cowardly act,that Katie Piper was a model did you see the state that lass ended up in after her ex had sulphuric acid thrown over her. As well as her losing an eye the operations and pain s

There is a particular cultural group which does these acid attacks as a regular form of punishment if their daughters look at a boy from the wrong ethnic group. Another problem made common which was r

It already is a trend,500 acid attacks in London this year I think I read?   With much more taking place every year,the words diverse and vibrant spring to mind.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

He will be getting the Arsehole took out of him by some giant f***ing spade in Belmarsh as we type........and long may it last the horrible little f***ing weasel ! 

all that is a rumor unfortunately wilf, its not like that what people say, he will be on a protective wing and wont integrate with normal criminals the low life  :censored: swine.

• Like 1

He,s a minor celebrity and therefore a target, the system won't protect him from what's coming, which is why most target criminals convert to Islam for there protection these days, even nonses have to rely on other inmates to feed them, I,ll give it a month or two 

7 hours ago, hawki said:

all that is a rumor unfortunately wilf, its not like that what people say, he will be on a protective wing and wont integrate with normal criminals the low life  :censored: swine.

He would have been cooled off to Belmarsh almost no doubt, Belmarsh actually has two prisons if you will......they have the main shithole and then they have like a side prison for low level, young first timers and low risk offenders.

They keep all the f***ing animals in the main nick.

He will be in with a load of f***ing scumbags just like himself would be my guess mate.......but I could be wrong.

They will see how he cracks on and then move him in accordingly......they are pretty sensible about these things.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

He,s a minor celebrity and therefore a target, the system won't protect him from what's coming, which is why most target criminals convert to Islam for there protection these days, even nonses have to rely on other inmates to feed them, I,ll give it a month or two 

Mate of mine is doing a long sentence and had his watch nicked.  Now this fella is not a man to be trifled with and let everyone know that if it wasn't returned people would start getting hurt.  Even the govener of the nick volunteered to replace the watch to keep the peace :laugh:....Anyway he was told that it was a muslim chap that had done it so my pal went to see the head muslim honcho to sort it out.  He was given permission to flatten the thief but when he went back to his cell the watch had been returned............he went and fecked up the tea leaf anyway :D

Unfortunately nowadays there are No rules, and you have to fight fire with fire

Try and have a straight up with the youth of today and your likely to get stabbed, shot or spirit of salts in ya face.

Not saying its right, but most are now armed with something for protection...

C

Ferne McCann's acid attacker ex pleads guilty to hiding a mobile phone inside a crutch in prison 'so he could bombard the reality star with calls'

• Arthur Collins is starting a 20-year sentence for an acid attack which injured 22
  • He has now admitted possession of a prohibited mobile phone while in prison
  • The charges relate to the time when he was on remand awaiting trial
  • Latest conviction could see up to two years added to acid attacker's sentence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5214725/Ferne-McCann-ex-charged-having-banned-item-prison.html

Edited by mackem