Rabbit, by time i was 10 i used to regularly take the slap an go to my room rather than eat rabbit haha these days id rather break my own back an eat my own arse than even cook 1 haha hitting the boak here just thinkin of it

Haha stew rat we called it... Never bothered me tho

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's an example I made earlier its got 3 eggs in it .. I call it rustic due to the tatty sides    

Kidney & liver. You couldn't pay me to eat either now.

Posted Images

Another was tripe in milk, and that orrible yella fish cooked in milk, i think its just dawned on me my mum was a bit of a cnut haha

With you expect on the smoked haddock... Its delicious ?

• Like 1

Rabbit, by time i was 10 i used to regularly take the slap an go to my room rather than eat rabbit haha these days id rather break my own back an eat my own arse than even cook 1 haha hitting the boak here just thinkin of it

like rabbit cant stand hare

We would get one single packet of rich tea biscuits per week to share amongst the 3 of us....I don't remember me or my brothers complaining about food too much :laugh: talk about tight!

Still I have a few memories, My mum discovered stir fired veg & mushrooms with pasta....and then putting cream in it :bad:

The worst was pre made sandwiches and then freezing them, if they weren't still frozen they would be soggy...

We were all cooking family meals from around 12-13 years old so we didn't have to suffer

• Like 1

:bad: .Eggs as well , poached or fried ..its the slimy yolk that makes me heave, I will eat them in cakes though :laugh:

Gotta luv a lady that has her priorities straight ! :thumbs:

Here's an example I made earlier its got 3 eggs in it :laugh:.. I call it rustic due to the tatty sides :laugh:

post-3174-0-00080700-1492580761_thumb.jpg

post-3174-0-36987100-1492580780_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

wagon wheels :laugh: when I was about 8 we ran a cafe and I had one daily and I can't stomach them to this day. Also got bacon and egg nearly every day because we had lots of it. I got over that one though ha

Edited by terryd

Speaking of fish. I remember that disgusting fish that was rolled up. Sure it was mackerel utterly disgusting. Only fish i like is cod and haddock.oh and im partial to a sandwich with tinned john west salmon

that fish is roll mop herring scot,,,its pickled ,, my old mum loves it,,,,i will be honest i never fancied trying it..

• Like 1