Advice if you could

2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Don’t look back in anger, I think that’s a good thing that I believe, you will have regrets, things you did or thought you should have done. Never try to match other people, or get jealous of what others have . Be happy with your lot. In my eyes if you got beer, tits, wheels, a roof, then your doing ok

Hong Kong early 1990’s=Right time right place.

• Haha 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont go through life, looking at what others have...

If I could speak to my younger self, I'd say. Don't ever start smoking , it's feckin, dangerous,  expensive,  it controls your life, and it makes you smell like shite. Get a proper education

It depends what your after in life, I personally am uneducated, I like doing what I want if I fancy Monday off I will take it, I could nt work 5 days a week for someone else and I can’t work indoors c

Posted Images

On 05/03/2024 at 18:56, gnasher16 said:

Try that with Mr Bishop at our old school and he'd kick you up and down the concrete steps,big rugby player i wasnt the only kid who had later life thoughts on payback to that big sadistic ginger c**t.....but of course you never do.

Found that comment quite interesting, got a few clips/smacks during my childhood years, now the only 2 that bug me were 2 i didn't deserve,...and one of them was given to me by a  playground assistant when i was about 7, now had she left it there (as my teachers and parents did) it would of probably disappeared into my memory, however she kept reminding me of it which really got on my nerves...until one day in my early 20's .... i was working behind a desk at an establishment...she came in saw me behind the desk came up and said in Welsh "your Mam has said i can clip you" (she hadn't) and swung her hand at me now she was aiming to miss which she thought was funny...i caught her hand in mid flight looked her in the eye and said " I wouldn't hit me now Mrs W as i am big enough to hit you back, and if you ever try to hit me again i will hit you...hard".....the woman never spoke to me again, and i never lost a bit of sleep over it, looking back it actually felt quite good!!! Cheers. Aled

Edited by Aled
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Aled said:

Found that comment quite interesting, got a few clips/smacks during my childhood years, now the only 2 that bug me were 2 i didn't deserve,...and one of them was given to me by a  playground assistant when i was about 7, now had she left it there (as my teachers and parents did) it would of probably disappeared into my memory, however she kept reminding me of it which really got on my nerves...until one day in my early 20's .... i was working behind a desk at an establishment...she came in saw me behind the desk came up and said in Welsh "your Mam has said i can clip you (she hadn't) and swung her hand at me now she was aiming to miss which she thought was funny...i caught her hand in mid flight looked her in the eye and said " I wouldn't hit me now Mrs W as i am big enough to hit you back, and if you ever try to hit me again i will hit you...hard".....the woman never spoke to me again, and i never lost a bit of sleep over it, looking back it actually felt quite good!!! Cheers. Aled

The fact that that was a woman is very concerning 

• Haha 2

Uneducated and beaten daily, told regularly I would be lucky to see 40 but here I am 61 years old still alive living my dream life and probably wealthier than any teacher, social worker or probation officer that told me I’d never make anything of my self and belittled me, just learn to row your own canoe and feck everybody else no regrets 

• Like 10

£200 an hour, Westminster dominatrix, I actually saw the card a few days ago, I am in the city tomorrow Sidney, want the number? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The fact that that was a woman is very concerning 

The woman was not well liked, she was known locally as "Y Hooch" which is Welsh for Sow.  She should never have been allowed to be a playground assistant even in those days! I was not the only person who had an irrational run in with her.  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Aled said:

The woman was not well liked, she was known locally as "Y Hooch" which is Welsh for Sow.  She should never have been allowed to be a playground assistant even in those days! I was not the only person who had an irrational run in with her.  

A lot of those so called teachers in the 70s were just bullies just bullied children all day every day when we got to the age of 16 and started feeling our feet they didn’t want to know 

• Like 1

There were a few ole haggard menopausal bible thumping hoors in my primary school that took great joy in beating kids, the female teachers were always worse in primary school but secondary school seen the male teachers take over and become the bullies. 

• Like 2

I was kicked out of school at 15 couldn’t read,write or even spell my own name when I was booted out I was told I’d amount to nothing I’d end up dead or in prison I still smile to this day about it because life ain’t treating me to bad so far everything I’ve got is because of me I’ve done it all my self it ain’t been easy I’ve put my self through college got various qualifications for we’re I needed to be at the time the ironic thing is I done rely on any of those qualifications to make my living today 

• Like 2

I got my hand smacked at prep school cos I pulled Kay walmsleys knickers down. 

.......so yeah, like some of you lads, I've been through the school of hard knocks. 

Think they banned smacking that very year. If I'd of done it the year after I'd probs of just got lines or something. 

But look at me now!! 👌