Fight for your country

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

Me personally?Back in the day seriously yes,I believed in the UK,still love the country,but I was in London today and see things I don’t like.

Glad my kids have two passports.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Nah I'll leave it to all the warriors that rock up in dinghies every day !🤣

Lot of enemy aliens living amongst us.

B2E74C5F-90F5-4FCA-94ED-B55A014BC2B2.jpeg

• Like 1

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Our army is roughly 70.000 strong, MI5 currently have around 80.000 people of interest in relation to the possibility of Terrorist threats in this Country, I believe our Army is currently where it needs to be, Perhaps all Immigrants should have to do five years national service before being granted British Citizenship. A sort of English Foreign Legion. 

36 minutes ago, paulus said:

Our army is roughly 70.000 strong, MI5 currently have around 80.000 people of interest in relation to the possibility of Terrorist threats in this Country, I believe our Army is currently where it needs to be, Perhaps all Immigrants should have to do five years national service before being granted British Citizenship. A sort of English Foreign Legion. 

Makes sence 

Depends who the enemy was declared to be. Now if it was Pakistan, we could bomb them with the live bodies of the Rochdale and  Rotherham child rapists. That should deter others of a similar persuasion. We could also intern all Pakistani nationals and liberate our corner shops and taxis. Lol

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Depends who the enemy was declared to be. Now if it was Pakistan, we could bomb them with the live bodies of the Rochdale and  Rotherham child rapists. That should deter others of a similar persuasion. We could also intern all Pakistani nationals and liberate our corner shops and taxis. Lol

Heard on the radio that the same things have been happening in Rochdale again disgusting 😤 

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, paddyluke said:

But the officers and money men have always been right behind the troops. Way behind.

Just now, Chaff said:

Heard that they like incest because the special offspring offer bigger handouts from welfare system. 

It’s keeping cash in the family and tradition,easy way to get first cousins into the country also,happens in Pakistan a lot.

• Like 2