Covid Vaccine not to blame??

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world gone, time to get all your shit in order me thinks 

4F97E889-177A-4BFD-9C31-E99E34C7B40E.jpeg

it nuclear mate ? hydroponic fruit veg ? weres your meat coming from perch rudd roach lol

tidy boat i’ve always liked them the idea 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

21 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Better off skint mate, hope she gets well soon. 

I keep telling her to call it a day considering work and try and get on some form of sickness benefit as she has worked over 30 years in the care sector. The 21 years she did with the local authority she only lost 2 days work with illness and received letters praising her attendance record then she did 9 years working 12 hour nights in a mental health unit getting bit and punched and only had one day off through illness. Since having the jabs in her job now going on for 2 years she has had 7 weeks of in total due to illness were it would have been impossible to do a shift. 

43 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I keep telling her to call it a day considering work and try and get on some form of sickness benefit as she has worked over 30 years in the care sector. The 21 years she did with the local authority she only lost 2 days work with illness and received letters praising her attendance record then she did 9 years working 12 hour nights in a mental health unit getting bit and punched and only had one day off through illness. Since having the jabs in her job now going on for 2 years she has had 7 weeks of in total due to illness were it would have been impossible to do a shift. 

It beggars belief mate, nobody is looked after here just drained to the last breath then taxed again. Like you say she would be far better off knocking it on the head and relaxing and enjoying life, I know myself I would be happy having less but being happier with everyday life. Pottering about and living off on my own watch. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it nuclear mate ? hydroponic fruit veg ? weres your meat coming from perch rudd roach lol

tidy boat i’ve always liked them the idea 

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise what a load of materialistic shite we surround ourselves with and give value to that means nothing in the big picture 

• Like 12

It does make me wonder if WW3 is in the not to near distant future hopefully not. My grandson who wants to go in the Army was turned away the other week at the Army recruitment office and was told he was under weight for his size and he could apply again in another month if he gained more weight. My Daughter got a call Monday telling her to bring him back asap. Their could be and probaley is a good reason for this but it does make you wonder.

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im just curious to know roughly how long some of you chaps think folk like me who had a couple of jabs have got left ? preferably in years rather than months.

I dont believe you've had them or you'd be dead by now..😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Im just curious to know roughly how long some of you chaps think folk like me who had a couple of jabs have got left ? preferably in years rather than months.

Have you put me in your will?

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Have you put me in your will?

Not yet but if theres time for us to get to know each other a little then why not.....sadly it seems there isnt time though 😢

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Il have any kettles laying about mate! 

Never worn one mate or jewellery in general really....you can have my £7.99 stainless steel wedding ring if you like :thumbs:

• Thanks 1