Covid Vaccine not to blame??

Zuckerburger will be eating wagu when the rest are fighting over rats...

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Critics call project to raise cows on beer and macadamia nuts ‘a billionaire’s strange sideshow’...

• Sad 1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, kanny said:

Zuckerburger will be eating wagu when the rest are fighting over rats...

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Critics call project to raise cows on beer and macadamia nuts ‘a billionaire’s strange sideshow’...

Just reading that article you can see the agenda...miss information and down right lies spread by the media ...peta..politicians, they won't be happy till the birth rate is down to zero because of the falling testosterone levels ...

They keep going on about beef farming causing all this pollution yet beef production is well down on what it was 50 years ago...they blame the amazon rain forest destruction on beef farming because they replace it with soya fields to feed cattle....however the truth is its sugar cane that's getting planted...

It's no wonder there are more gays..trans people than ever before ....with vegetarianism and vegetarianism on the rise ...might be a crazy idea but I recon the two are linked

I read an article not long back that talked about protein intake being linked to puberty...if protein intake is low some kids can take longer to go in to puberty...

Just makes me think if it can do that ...what else can it do....

Also soya has been linked to increasing estrogen...

I'm sure all these things are linked

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Just reading that article you can see the agenda...miss information and down right lies spread by the media ...peta..politicians, they won't be happy till the birth rate is down to zero because of the falling testosterone levels ...

They keep going on about beef farming causing all this pollution yet beef production is well down on what it was 50 years ago...they blame the amazon rain forest destruction on beef farming because they replace it with soya fields to feed cattle....however the truth is its sugar cane that's getting planted...

It's no wonder there are more gays..trans people than ever before ....with vegetarianism and vegetarianism on the rise ...might be a crazy idea but I recon the two are linked

I read an article not long back that talked about protein intake being linked to puberty...if protein intake is low some kids can take longer to go in to puberty...

Yeah   I actually can't fault Zuckerberg , infact i was impressed! Prepping at the billionaire level fk the eco vegan zealots,  they'll be the low hanging fruit if it goes tits up! 

mark-zuckerberg-smoking-meats-gif.gif

• Like 1

In the last 13 months since the wife stupidly took the fourth jab mainly due to it been put on her at work in the care sector she has suffered a heart attack an ulcer high blood pressure and since last November has had numerous colds and at Christmas came down with Nora virus. She has had to phone work up this morning as she has come down with a bad chest and cough again. She cannot believe how her immune system is not working. Before the covid jabs she had gone ten years without visiting a doctor. I know some might say it's because she is getting older but to me it's not coincidence that her health has taken a nosedive since having the jabs. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

In the last 13 months since the wife stupidly took the fourth jab mainly due to it been put on her at work in the care sector she has suffered a heart attack an ulcer high blood pressure and since last November has had numerous colds and at Christmas came down with Nora virus. She has had to phone work up this morning as she has come down with a bad chest and cough again. She cannot believe how her immune system is not working. Before the covid jabs she had gone ten years without visiting a doctor. I know some might say it's because she is getting older but to me it's not coincidence that her health has taken a nosedive since having the jabs. 

Better off skint mate, hope she gets well soon. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, TOMO said:

Your bang on the money tomo,the hypocrisy is staggering from these fools who think they own the world,wanting rid of cows but fly privte jets all round the world,its mind boggling.

Red meat is one of if not the most nutritious food we can eat,thats why they want rid of it,as you say the promotion of estrogenic food is everywere.

Timothy 1 4 another prophesy fulfilled

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5For it is sanctified by the word of God and praye

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Sorry to hear that tats,hope the wife comes round,tho there is a strong delusion upon most,seek the lord while he can still be found.

• Like 3

I had two doses of Pfizer because they were saying at the time you won't be able to visit family without vacc. I have had two weird illnesses, one I was extremely ill, vomiting for days and passing out each time I was sick, I have never passed out before in 60 years. The other one was severe kidney pain right after vacc and several times since. I regret getting the shots and feel I fell for the gov's agenda like a chump.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

I had two doses of Pfizer because they were saying at the time you won't be able to visit family without vacc. I have had two weird illnesses, one I was extremely ill, vomiting for days and passing out each time I was sick, I have never passed out before in 60 years. The other one was severe kidney pain right after vacc and several times since. I regret getting the shots and feel I fell for the gov's agenda like a chump.

Your not on your own feeling a chump mate. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Iv been watching your news channels aussie an theyve been reporting alot of deaths linked to the jab

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I was in a similar situation,  my mum had terminal cancer so I was under a lot of family pressure to get the jab to protect her, I had the first one Pfizer and within a a couple of weeks my palms of my hands broke out with psoriasis,  ive never suffered with it ever before,  I didn't have any more jabs after that but still have the psoriasis,  I've read of similar cases.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Iv been watching your news channels aussie an theyve been reporting alot of deaths linked to the jab

I don't watch the news much so thanks for telling me. Getting rid of the older generation that can't contribute imo.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

I was in a similar situation,  my mum had terminal cancer so I was under a lot of family pressure to get the jab to protect her, I had the first one Pfizer and within a a couple of weeks my palms of my hands broke out with psoriasis,  ive never suffered with it ever before,  I didn't have any more jabs after that but still have the psoriasis,  I've read of similar cases.

That's mad, I've just got psoriasis on both elbows and just thought it was age related. Sorry about your mum mate.

• Like 1