Covid Vaccine not to blame??

here comes the excuses for the heart failure pandemic, it's not the covid vaccine to blame after all😮

WWW.GBNEWS.COM

It comes as there has been surge in the number of flu and Covid admissions to hospitals in England.

Edited by paddyluke

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

A while back personal trainer at the gym and his brother both died both under 40… they was both triple jabbed one brother from heart problems and other brother from “turbo cancer” of the appendix.. the doctor told him it’s 1 in 1 million chance… 

adam canto x men actor has died today of the same thing and doctors are saying it’s becoming extremely common..

it’s all coming out now… 

the personal trainer ummed and arrred about having them jabs and he did only to “protect” his brother who has asthma… 

Top doctors are saying in the next year there will be an explosion of turbo cancers in young people.. these diseases cannot be located until it’s too late.. and are often symptomless. 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Im a Pure Blood Kev,along with all my line😁...

Glad for you mate , and Me too pure all the way and all my loved ones and thank god we all had the sense… people are waking up mate and the truths coming out.. 

astra zenaca just won a court case to INDEFINITELY postpone the enquiry into vaccine deaths.. 

there saying 17 million so far globally have died result of the unsafe vaccine. 

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

A while back personal trainer at the gym and his brother both died both under 40… they was both triple jabbed one brother from heart problems and other brother from “turbo cancer” of the appendix.. the doctor told him it’s 1 in 1 million chance… 

adam canto x men actor has died today of the same thing and doctors are saying it’s becoming extremely common..

it’s all coming out now… 

the personal trainer ummed and arrred about having them jabs and he did only to “protect” his brother who has asthma… 

Top doctors are saying in the next year there will be an explosion of turbo cancers in young people.. these diseases cannot be located until it’s too late.. and are often symptomless. 

lad i know got rare cancer had it few year putting it off riddled now mid 30s was all for the vaccine then he gets that few month after coincidence ?

me niece has few different heart problems and now she has joint issues something in her back i’ve already read about the vaccine messing with immune system joint issues 

i bet they don’t say it’s because of that 

she was bouncing fit until that f***ing thing 

i know heaps a people with ailments since they were conned like a f***ing kid 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lad i know got rare cancer had it few year putting it off riddled now mid 30s was all for the vaccine then he gets that few month after coincidence ?

me niece has few different heart problems and now she has joint issues something in her back i’ve already read about the vaccine messing with immune system joint issues 

i bet they don’t say it’s because of that 

she was bouncing fit until that f***ing thing 

i know heaps a people with ailments since they were conned like a f***ing kid 

It’s madness mate everyone’s got a story to tell even just the small amount of lads on here like kings mrs ect ect.. you want to read the comment sections of the YouTube videos every one is mums died dads died young people getting severely ill all of a sudden after taking the vaccine.. its only a matter of time and there like walking time bombs… hard discussion to have with friends and extended family who have had it.. im a worrier at the best of time and i would be absolutely shitting myself now if I was foolish enough to take that jab 

• Like 6

Its far from coincidence . I tend to believe things with my own eyes and i have seen enough to convince me its not coincidence. I just hope i am still around when the truth finally comes out about the biggest lie thats ever been told.

• Like 5