Covid Vaccine not to blame??

On 06/03/2024 at 19:08, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mate , 

im not having at all that a million people died from unexplained circumstances since being jabbed and slightly under a football stadium who didn’t have . 

Have you checked his source stiff mate?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Man had a brain aneurism

how disrespectful to Insinuate otherwise 

My mate had the same Stiff...slyed off and got his second jab ,so he could go to France fishing...was lucky they found him  one morning having a  stroke,when They brought him breakfast to his bivvy... within 2:hrs he was airlifted to a hospital in Paris and they operated on him....38 and the poor c**t was in a wheelchair afterwards... cost thousands to bring him home...hes not worked in 2 yrs...only lad in my friend group who had the jabs....his mrs works in the hospital, obviously pussy whipped and followed orders....I know lots of others who aint been right since rolling up their sleeves...

• Like 1

The insinuation is that the jab caused the aneurism . My uncle dropped dead of one at 40 , as did my wife’s auntie , both long before this bollocks about Covid and jabs . 

brain aneurisms are common as f**k . 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

What's the craic voon hope your well

Jabbed to the last and fighting the good fight…

How’s life with you? family good?

As much as us anti jabbers don't really know....the same can be said for you guys that had the jab...and think the likes of myself dc..and francie are talking bollox....that's all fair enough...

But guys there is now so much evidence out there...look at all the court cases and new information that's coming out..

And of course lads on here that have had first hand experience of vaccine injuries 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, TOMO said:

As much as us anti jabbers don't really know....the same can be said for you guys that had the jab...and think the likes of myself dc..and francie are talking bollox....that's all fair enough...

But guys there is now so much evidence out there...look at all the court cases and new information that's coming out..

And of course lads on here that have had first hand experience of vaccine injuries 

When your government are heardig the masses towards something by the use of lies and bullying as they were at the start anyone with any natural survival instincts left in them should have been heading the other way, in mho 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, VOON said:
WWW.REUTERS.COM

If its just a coincidence that there are thousands of excess deaths since the vax roll out could you explain what other major event took place at the same time to effect the health of millions world wide ???? 

• Like 2