Covid Vaccine not to blame??

4 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

That's mad, I've just got psoriasis on both elbows and just thought it was age related. Sorry about your mum mate.

Thanks,  we lost mum over  a year ago now.

WWW.DERMATOLOGYADVISOR.COM

Demographics, clinical variables, and outcomes associated with psoriasis following COVID-19...
WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Vaccination has been promoted to control viral transmission in response to the coronavirus...

• Sad 1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Whatever’s happening there saying that when it does it’s going to be like going back to Victorian times :laugh: 

Dido is dusting off his top hat and winding his half hunter pocket watch ,in anticipation! One of my favourite eras in history, can't wait ! 

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I always was under the impression that conspiracy theorists were a bunch of wackos but I'm rethinking that now.

Me to till about 5 year ago was sent a big file to read had covid fule shortage, gas , electric food prices going up Ukrainian war lots more , the elites the top money people will eat meat an fresh veg drive a car own there homes , us well we will have f**k all eating bugs an plant based shit , the saying is you will have nothing and be happy , there going to lower the age of consent to 12 so pedos can get away with it it's all on the net you just got to look , bunker building become a thing for the elites the top money people , me I think world war 3 is coming 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
34 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Dido is dusting off his top hat and winding his half hunter pocket watch ,in anticipation! One of my favourite eras in history, can't wait ! 

Wanker!

.......but yeah your right 🤣

• Haha 2

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world gone, time to get all your shit in order me thinks 

4F97E889-177A-4BFD-9C31-E99E34C7B40E.jpeg

• Like 10
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world gone, time to get all your shit in order me thinks 

Living the dream there mate 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That you, Fender, at the stern of the boat?! 

Looks like a scene from cyborg, G!!  😄 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Wanker!

.......but yeah your right 🤣

Sorry sir I hope I didn't insult you with the half hunter reference, full hunter far more befitting a gentleman of your standing! 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Francie, said:

Iv been watching your news channels aussie an theyve been reporting alot of deaths linked to the jab

Power grid shut down , major banks collapsing and more lockdowns , food shortages topped off with a world war 3 scare event …. 

all things I said last year 

this is the year it all the corruption gets exposed 

here’s another one predicted king kiddy fiddler  will abduct his throne just shortly 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

here’s another one predicted king kiddy fiddler  will abduct his throne just shortly 

Is he going to be looking a Ransom for it