Natural disaster

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do love a natural disaster, makes you realise how insignificant we really are in he overall scheme, thought this avalanche was a bit special so thought I would share   

I was in south east valleys in Wales when Birmingham had a tremor, made my light switch rattle... So I know where you're coming from. ...

well it looks like i jinxed that 🤣

2 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Bet that was some sight , looks like the one that was predicted in iceland the other week has died down 

Seen it from Naga city,also trekked up kanlaon volcano,another Brit at a later date went up the top and never got to come back down,crushed when the volcano spat out a car sized chunk of rock.

24 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Bet that was some sight , looks like the one that was predicted in iceland the other week has died down 

This was mayon erupting a few years ago,was known as the most perfect symmetrical cone of any volcano till one side collapsed in.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, mackem said:

It’s very close to Pokhara in Nepal.Seen a real avalanche in the far north of Pakistan when I was trekking above a glacier.

I did have a little smile when I posted this, half expected you to say you were in the little red tent lol

• Haha 2