Christmas decorations,got your tree up?

11 minutes ago, leegreen said:

Please, tell me you're not...

Well,when in Rome and all that,got to join in.All the locals are starting to decorate.Even the gun stores have lights and trees.

6E6E9BB9-22B9-4436-9847-AA7AE3CA0828.jpeg

CC375343-40F5-4B49-98DC-200CBA08B630.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just in they starting won’t be long until these two have it all down 

Finally got the tree up

The Wife has a few Christmas wreaths left hand made in Yorkshire she can do them at £45 posted a few pics of the ones she dose but every one is different Let me know if you're interested 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I love Christmas and it’s great seeing the excitement on the kids faces. Going out for Christmas dinner this year 

We did that a couple of years ago.... while it was a nice change the rest of the day didn't feel like Christmas,with no turkey buttys or left overs 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I love Christmas and it’s great seeing the excitement on the kids faces. Going out for Christmas dinner this year 

my oldest is 32 they all come and stay,i still treat them like kids too many humbugs about xmas costs us a small fortune every year but i love seeing the kids happy ill never change best time of the year,going by some of the reactions on here i bet theres some sad houses

• Like 3

I do like Christmas but don't like the massive build up to early. It's become a commercial two or three months. Our small town has become a Mecca every Tuesday evening in December with stalls all up through the town. Was nice for the first few years. Then it drew crowds in from everywhere and you cant move shoulder to shoulder, people driving around at mental speed desperate for parking. Used to walk down to town and enjoy the evening too manic now.

I love Christmas Day and put on a good dinner and drink too much.  Wifey will treat our Lad in his forties and his wife like a couple of five year olds with loads of presents. Lad will have the day with his Wife's family as they live in part of the same big old farm house.

So reckon I'll do the same as last year I invited a single mother and her teenaged son (they have f**k all but are real good sort) across and cook up a big roast. Was a cracking day last year ended up stuffed full half cut and a bloody good laugh.

Going to buy the meat Rib of Beef on the bone next week and freeze it hate all the last minute thing.

Anyway hope everybody has a lovely Christmas

Cheers Arry

Tree might go up few days before LOL.

Edited by Arry
  • Like 5

Tree up Xmas eve and taken down again boxing day, Only do that so the Grandkids can open there present's Xmas day. That said the decorations are at the back of a little shed up the garden and i am sure i spotted a rat go under it the other week, So maybe could have some fun getting them out this year. 

I'm another Grinch that doesn't put them up until 24th and only then it's for the daughter and grandkids. It's become tradition for us to be driving round forestry with a chainsaw on the 24th with them all pointing out good trees and sending me over only to realise its 20 foot high when I get there 

• Haha 6

I'm not long for setting off to my daughters for a quick visit, she informs me that she's putting her tree up now!  So guaranteed ours will be up for the end of the weekend ...as usual,  I aint getting involved 😆

• Like 1

I hate Xmas always have old man said even as a kid wasn't bothered used to go lamping every Xmas nite.but once had kids always make effort mrs is Xmas mad so house usually like a grotto she absolutely loves it and makes her happy this year won't be any going up as we are away but she loves how much of a effort they make in all shopping centres where I've got to take a million pics of her get my pic took with her which I hate and wait 20mins while she offers to take everyone's photos can't bloody wait 🤣🤣🤣 but I do enjoy making Xmas Dinner for them all but we usually have it boxing day 

• Like 1