Kids attacked near school

Credit to anyone who helped , got to have balls to go near a knife frenzy regardless of colour or kin. Government knows mass unchecked immigration is detrimental to society, always going to go the wrong way....

• Like 1

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

Just now, Welsh_red said:

Genuine question,  how do the government benefit for all this unchecked immigration ?

Lowers labour costs , increases tax revenue , lowers work place standards, increases buying of energy and food...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

It was a Delivero driver that was the hero the twatted the stabber with his crash helmet. His name is Caio Benicio......and he's a foreigner.

Well, at least one of us is on the ball ! Lol……good job you turned up or we’d have never known ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Genuine question,  how do the government benefit for all this unchecked immigration ?

The more people in the country, even if only a small percentage are actually contributing , adds to GDP and “growth”.

It may add to overall growth and GDP but reduces per capita GDP , so the working person is less well off but the government’s books look good.

Its all smoke and mirrors, what’s wrong with static growth, no inflation and steady wages ?

Immigration allows for lower wages, more tax income and bigger profits for employers. 
Cheers.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Borr said:

Lowers labour costs , increases tax revenue , lowers work place standards, increases buying of energy and food...

I have had people call me crackers when I say all this mass immigration to the UK and all these illegal migrants coming in on dingys especially low skilled migrants is to give an unlimited source of worker's to the likes of Amazon and other large companies that do business in the UK. It's all about the money imho that these multi national companies are making who don't give a shite about the problems it's causing as long as their profits keep rising. 

• Like 3

I’ll try to explain it this way; You have a company that employs ten people.

They produce £100 of goods per week each.That’s a COMPANY GDP of £1,000 and an EMPLOYEE GDP of £100 each.

You then employ a further ten immigrants, five semi skilled and five labourers.

Your COMPANY  GDP then rises to £1,500; a rise of 50%, but your EMPOLYEE GDP drops to £750 each.

So, on the books, your company looks very profitable, but your average employee wage drops by 25% !

Transpose that to the whole country, and the GDP is bigger, but wages are lower .

Cheers.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I have had people call me crackers when I say all this mass immigration to the UK and all these illegal migrants coming in on dingys especially low skilled migrants is to give an unlimited source of worker's to the likes of Amazon and other large companies that do business in the UK. It's all about the money imho that these multi national companies are making who don't give a shite about the problems it's causing as long as their profits keep rising. 

I stopped using Amazon once I saw a documentary on the sweat shop. Ask yourself if you want your kids working in such a place I try hard to use small business, as for multi national firms I couldn't care less , to an extent there's a value to employment but if it's at the expense of employees or and society then I'll avoid it

• Like 3