2 hours ago, WILF said:

Ballinrobe locals stopped a hotel housing 50 of the fuckers, locals all went round there and the landlord withdrew the lease agreement with the government because he didn’t want to risk the trouble. 
Bloke would be outcast in his community and rightly so, great that is still “a thing” here mate.

Been watching that unfold wilf, fair play to the people of Ballinrobe. 

• Like 3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

Any one leasing properties  to house these bogus asylum seekers , should be treated as outcasts by the community and if the local councillors do no stand by the local people on this issue , they should never be elected again . 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
4 hours ago, WILF said:
WWW.THEJOURNAL.IE

A protest was held outside JJ Gannons Hotel on the main street of Ballinrobe overnight.

Brilliant and sends a clear message to the politicians and those who facilitate the madness of hundreds of bogus migrants landing in communities. 

• Like 8

Good mate of mine had his own business, teaching swimming lessons in welsh...was a little gold mine,had 6 people working for him,had the use of 8 different pools,some local authority and the others he rented from holiday inn etc...kept it going through COVID but started to run into trouble because of the influx of illegal immigrants using the  hotels😔. .. killed it off for him, basically over night..he ended up selling his house he bought at 18 and using the money to buy his own 50 ft hydrotherapy pool....managed to rent a space for it at a gym someone else we know owns...they have given him a 12 month contract.... obviously see how busy and productive he is....then probably f**k him off and buy their own 😬I cant believe he has done what hes done... Back living at his mums ffs at 45...the government dont give 2 fuks for the hard working folks of Britain....its plain to see....they want us to all run up massive debt ,have the electric cars and other bollocks...while the boat folks get everyone for free👎

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Rumours that the reform party have a big announcement today , maybe something to do with Farage or new policies 

be interesting to see what they have to say  

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Rumours that the reform party have a big announcement today , maybe something to do with Farage or new policies 

be interesting to see what they have to say  

Heard something earlier about Corbyn starting a breakaway party, hope theres some truth in it

• Like 3

I had to turn the tv off last night before I put my boot through it.

Asylum seekers being interviewed at an old raf base in Essex complaining about life and conditions.

Three squares a day, doctors and dentists, come and go as they please and mini buses to ferry them back and forth to the nearest town.

Not enough it would seem, what is it these fcukers actually want?.

9 minutes ago, mackay said:

Asylum seekers being interviewed at an old raf base in Essex complaining about life and conditions.

Three squares a day, doctors and dentists, come and go as they please and mini buses to ferry them back and forth to the nearest town.

Not enough it would seem, what is it these fcukers actually want?

Everything but ....your job! 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, mackay said:

A)Lifestyle

B)Women

c)The country

(in no particular order)put it this way,they aren’t coming for the weather.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, mackay said:

I sore one yesterday morning complaining about that barge thing there living on...as one of them had died ...might have been a suicide 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I sore one yesterday morning complaining about that barge thing there living on...as one of them had died ...might have been a suicide 

He said the wi-fi wasn’t very good !

Cheers

• Haha 2

Seen some of them audit twats on YouTube start doing the hotels immigrants are housed ,the guys doing it are idiots ,but are exposing what's happening, the ones in hotels don't like em filming ,all late teen to late 20s males ,usually some dodgy looking aisian security firm ,some dodgy handshakes and backhanders going on that's for sure !