• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, kanny said:

He has to constantly validate his own perceived oppression by clinging on to the perceived oppression of his sand brothers,  bog brothers and sand brothers unite! lol

He's a windup merchant mate - I dropped a bollock by replying to him :doh: :laugh:

It's a personality disorder - walks into a crowd and just blurts out cobblers for a reaction........ he's probably bored because she's left him again.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Also kanny real honest question

Not trying to be on a wind up you seem a pretty ok fella from your posts and you have your opinion on what is happening between Israel and Palestine and that's your view il respect that because you obviously have your reasons to do so ...

So can I ask what kind of major conflict you have ever lived through for over 2 decades for myself so people 3 decades...20 years of constant bombings shootings..no go areas shot for religion or wrong estate at wrong time or constantly being harassed by military and police?

Or you giving your gorilla warfare experience from a fight breaking outside Starbucks? 

I don't have any personal experience of living in these type of conditions but you commented about being harassed by security services despite not being active with the IRA. Surely you must see some similarities with Hamas? sending kids out with stones to provoke a response, hiding behind women , elderly etc. its what terrorists do ffs. The difference this time is that the Israelis know the game and wont bow to world pressure and behave.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

So lads to get back on topic how many of you are heading to London at the weekend to defend your country from the islamist invaders? 

Or have you more pressing things to be getting on with? 

I would have been there 100% if I was in the UK.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, stop.end said:

Some real bile been spoken on this thread...most are a complete disgrace and have never been in ANY kind of conflict in their lives....

bet not half a percent who have written complete nonsense on this thread have been anywhere near bombings or shootings on the street.... Half yous typing on this have f**k all in your life except writing shite on the hunting life...

Ha half a percent on here don't even do that... typing about guerilla warfare.... Bunch of mong's...

There is innocent women men and children civilians FFS... There have been over 10,000 murders in the last week...over 4000 of them have been CHILDREN...GIVE YOUR FEKING HEADS A SHAKE....

Every person has a right to defend themselves against tyranny...

It's genocide in 2023 and yous are advocating it...

Wait till they start coming for yous 

This post is amazing..its totally changed my life..I even went around to next doors and showed them this post..and even they said its totally changed there lives aswell...

I'd go as far as saying this actual post will be talked about for hundreds of years to come..and will be more significant in the future than the whole work of Shakespeare...

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Im sure a patriot like foxdropper would of ended stopend outburst instantly 

Fd has difficulty ending a shite ffs. Patriot 😂😂😂😂

We'll see how many patriots are on here come the weekend when they post their pictures of themselves in London. Lol. 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I would have been there 100% if I was in the UK.

I have no doubt you would of been there and fair play to you but there's fellas on here constantly giving it the big talk from the comfort of their sitting room and come the weekend when they have a  chance to make a stand guess where they'll be...... Yip in their sitting rooms. Lol. 

To quote a controversial figure........... All fart no shite. Lol. 

• Like 2
On 06/11/2023 at 20:31, paulus said:

Anyone else seen this?

399833225_876130107361991_3927531489098231817_n.jpg

I think its brilliant that old footie rivalries can be put aside for things like this ive been on a few of these and seen old faces you wouldnt walk past in a peaceful way at any other time.....it puts all the old fighting on the terraces shit into perspective and if we're going to talk all this patriotic/nationalist talk the way we do then we cant hide away from these types of opportunities......people cant just fall away,all the talk you hear over the years people saying things like " with half a dozen phone calls i can pull 60/70 bods together " well now is the time to do it !

IMG_0950.jpg

• Like 2

I hope nobody gos, I hope these people are allowed to absolutely run riot…..much better outcome !

If a single British bloke turn up and there’s aggro it will get painted as “Trouble between far right football thugs and Muslim extremists” and everyone will go “oh, it’s just loons” and turn the page and carry on thinking everything’s ok 

If we give these animals free reign to behave like animals and they really go to town maybe, just maybe, people will think about what we are facing in that nation 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hope nobody gos, I hope these people are allowed to absolutely run riot…..much better outcome !

If a single British bloke turn up and there’s aggro it will get painted as “Trouble between far right football thugs and Muslim extremists” and everyone will go “oh, it’s just loons” and turn the page and carry on thinking everything’s ok 

If we give these animals free reign to behave like animals and they really go to town maybe, just maybe, people will think about what we are facing in that nation 

I'm sort of in the same way of thinking; if it does kick off, you just know that the Labour/left wing press will say it was the presence of "right wing thugs" that lead to the trouble.

When Sir Mark Rowley, the Met Commissioner, said today that he could see no reason to ban the march, I kind of hoped that it WOULD kick off and he'd have no option but to resign.

How the Prime Minister, the Mayor of London and the Met Commissioner all refused to take responsibility for banning the march and passed the buck backwards and forwards just shows that no one is in charge, no one will make a decision, and if it does kick off, they will just all blame each other again !

Cheers.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like i say,its too late in the day for all that " sensible " thinking mate......when our statues and suchlike are lobbed in the Thames i personally dont want to sit asking myself " why didnt we stop them ".

Besides,im sure i saw you write something on here recently about treating beasts like beasts ( or words to that effect )..................cant pick and choose your battles mate 😉

• Like 5