5 hours ago, stop.end said:

Some real bile been spoken on this thread...most are a complete disgrace and have never been in ANY kind of conflict in their lives....

bet not half a percent who have written complete nonsense on this thread have been anywhere near bombings or shootings on the street.... Half yous typing on this have f**k all in your life except writing shite on the hunting life...

Ha half a percent on here don't even do that... typing about guerilla warfare.... Bunch of mong's...

There is innocent women men and children civilians FFS... There have been over 10,000 murders in the last week...over 4000 of them have been CHILDREN...GIVE YOUR FEKING HEADS A SHAKE....

Every person has a right to defend themselves against tyranny...

It's genocide in 2023 and yous are advocating it...

Wait till they start coming for yous 

Who exactly will be coming for ours, as you put it?. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, paulus said:

Its been obvious from the start that Hamas are controlling the narrative when it comes to reports coming out of there, Not that it will bother the Israeli's one bit, They will do what they have planned, No matter what World opinion is, They have no option given where they are located, Any sign of weakness will be a red flag for others in the region to increase hostilities. 

I agree with all of that but, I think Israel should be thinking about dumping a load of missiles on certain parts of Iran - I reckon they're the worst antagonists. 

2 hours ago, kanny said:

I don't think people realise that Hamas have 100% control of the narrative coming out of Gaza, aid and charity agencies all have to follow the Hamas line or they are made not welcome,every bit of of information coming out of Gaza from the Palestinian side has to be cleared by Hamas, there is no independent verification at all .

Fella what a real blind man statement that is LOL..... 

Hamas may have most of the control of what comes out of GAZA....

But the Israelis control what the whole world see's.....  Who you think owns the Media soy boy?

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

I agree with all of that but, I think Israel should be thinking about dumping a load of missiles on certain parts of Iran - I reckon they're the worst antagonists. 

Aw fek me another complete mong...

Lol oh I don't like you so let's all nuke you...another wee gimp...

Talking about war and killing like it was putting out a cigarette....

I bet youve never left whatever hobbit village you lived in from a child.... 

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Aw fek me another complete mong...

Lol oh I don't like you so let's all nuke you...another wee gimp...

Talking about war and killing like it was putting out a cigarette....

I bet youve never left whatever hobbit village you lived in from a child.... 

Ok clever bollocks. How about you hold back your big mouth for a short while and, enlighten us all - assuming that you're mentally capable of course.

How do you see that a small nation that is surrounded by stone age nutters, baying for their deaths, could put the quickest end to the problems?

8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Fella what a real blind man statement that is LOL..... 

Hamas may have most of the control of what comes out of GAZA....

But the Israelis control what the whole world see's.....  Who you think owns the Media soy boy?

That's just whataboutism, we are not talking about Israeli figures,  we are talking about the figures YOU quoted from the Hamas controlled Gazan health ministry and the validity of them 🙄 

Do Hamas seem like a stand up bunch of guys we should trust?  No! 

Does it benefit Hamas to inflate numbers of dead? Yes! 

Should we be skeptical about those numbers? 100%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Ok clever bollocks. How about you hold back your big mouth for a short while and, enlighten us all - assuming that you're mentally capable of course.

How do you see that a small nation that is surrounded by stone age nutters, baying for their deaths, could put the quickest end to the problems?

He has to constantly validate his own perceived oppression by clinging on to the perceived oppression of his sand brothers,  bog brothers and sand brothers unite! lol

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, paulus said:

Come on, That's just a cop out answer,  I am genuinely interested as to who will be coming for our children? 

The very same

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

That's just whataboutism, we are not talking about Israeli figures,  we are talking about the figures YOU quoted from the Hamas controlled Gazan health ministry and the validity of them 🙄 

Do Hamas seem like a stand up bunch of guys we should trust?  No! 

Does it benefit Hamas to inflate numbers of dead? Yes! 

Should we be skeptical about those numbers? 100%

Lol.,. I don't trust any of the 2 sides the point I'm making is ... Their is human genocide of a nation unfolding right now in 2023

The government's and media are showing it right to your front living room daily...to condition YOU...

Why you think that is?

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

The very same

Lol.,. I don't trust any of the 2 sides the point I'm making is ... Their is human genocide of a nation unfolding right now in 2023

The government's and media are showing it right to your front living room daily...to condition YOU...

Why you think that is?

Why you think that is?

The aliens are due to land?