6 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Not just London disruption either rumours circulating smaller regional remembrance day parades are going to be targeted. Hard to tell who's telling the truth but a number of other groups are getting involved now bikers etc and Alex Philips of the reform party has declared a large group are going to be surrounding and protecting the cenotaph on the day as well. 

One things for sure police forces up and down the country must be shitting themselves. 

They wouldn't be shitting themselves if it was an edl or hunting protest.....they would be polishing their batons and looking forward to the overtime. 

I'll tell you now how it's going to go off....

The scum will disrupt what is a sacred day in Britain. There will be some disturbances. The police will say they have made arrests from both sides including the 'far right'. Everything will then be forgotten, the scum having had their way and made their point. 

• Like 8

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

They wouldn't be shitting themselves if it was an edl or hunting protest.....they would be polishing their batons and looking forward to the overtime. 

The scum will disrupt what is a sacred day in Britain. There will be some disturbances. The police will say they have made arrests from both sides including the 'far right'. Everything will then be forgotten, the scum having had their way and made their point. 

Spot on 👍 The only arrests will be white guys .

I watched the news, apparently last Saturday a 76 year old poppy seller was pushed to the ground and punched whilst packing up his stall in a Scottish train station after Pro Palestinian's ran into the station. Disgusting behaviour. 

34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm genuinely worried that there might not be the appropriate action taken if the bstards do disrespect rememberence services and marches.

25 minutes ago, paulus said:

I watched the news, apparently last Saturday a 76 year old poppy seller was pushed to the ground and punched whilst packing up his stall in a Scottish train station after Pro Palestinian's ran into the station. Disgusting behaviour. 

No arrests yet despite perfect CCTV footage!.

1 hour ago, mackay said:

I'm genuinely worried that there might not be the appropriate action taken if the bstards do disrespect rememberence services and marches.

I hope no action is taken and they do their worst ;) 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

With any luck, the will be just enough Patriots to provoke a reaction and not enough to stop it……that would be perfect. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

With any luck, the will be just enough Patriots to provoke a reaction and not enough to stop it……that would be perfect. 

Thing is if it goes off they will pass some bullshit law to ban all protesting 

2 hours ago, Chaff said:

Thing is if it goes off they will pass some bullshit law to ban all protesting 

They already did that I think…..but as usual, it’s probably only applies to things the government don’t like….like white British folks 

• Like 2